謎 ʙʀɪᴅᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ

Eunyoung tied her hair up into a bun at her neck as Kang-Dae fixed his tie

Eunyoung tied her hair up into a bun at her neck as Kang-Dae fixed his tie. The person had left a few minutes ago, leaving the shocked couple to silently rearrange themselves. "We need to tell someone." Eunyoung stressed.

"Perhaps Jiyong?"

"Jiyong is our only bet. He will announce it to everyone which will help get the message across." Eunyoung chewed on her lip. "What if the murderer goes for one of us next? Since we heard him?" Kang-Dae cupped her face.

"Hey, look at me," She slowly lifted her head to lock eyes with her lover. Kang-Dae softly smiled to comfort her. "I won't let anything happen to you. Trust me?" Eunyoung nodded, wrapping her arms around him.

"I trust you."

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"Come on! Hasn't Dongin done anything to you?" Hwasa asked Hoseok, baffled. Hoseok glanced at the other's on the table uncomfortably.

"Well, he's done some things..." Hoseok mumbled. Hwasa frowned.

"What has he done?"

"It's not as bad as what anyone else has experienced from him."

Namjoon interjected. "Doesn't mean it's not bad. What did he do to you?" Hoseok shrugged.

"He used to make fun of my—well, face. Saying that I look like a horse." Hoseok muttered. "I laughed it off whenever he or someone else said it, but it still hurt." Jimin's expression saddened.

"Hyung, you don't look like a horse. I hope you know that you are very handsome." Jimin fortified him. Hoseok smiled slightly.

"Thank you, Jimin-ah."

Taehyung smiled with pride for his Jimin, linking his hands with his boyfriend under the table. Jungkook changed the subject to a lighter one and everyone fell back into idle chatter. "You're the kindest in the world, baby." Taehyung whispered against Jimin's temple, evoking a giggle from the latter.

"Going back on our words now, are we, Kim Taehyung?" Jimin grinned. "You know I'm right."

"Touché." Taehyung chuckled. "Wanna play candy crush on my phone? We don't have signal, but that's fine since it doesn't require any." Jimin smiled.

"Alright, you child."

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

The bride's father crossed his arms. "Why does she have to be interrogated?" Jiyong sighed, blankly staring at the man.

"Just because she was Dongin's wife, does not mean that she didn't kill him."

"Are you implying Areum is a murderer?" Gukdoo raised his voice. "That my daughter would bloody kill someone? Eh? Is that what you're saying?" Jiyong glared at him.

"You don't understand anything! I have lost my child! Can you even fathom what that does to a person?" Dongin's father argued. "Can you?" Jiyong asked again before turning to Areum. "Sweetie, please come sit down." She nodded silently, dried tears still on her cheeks as she sat before her father in-law.

"Now," Jiyong began as Gukdoo resigned, sitting beside his daughter. "Where were you when Dongin was killed?" Areum was shaking subtly, however she composed herself before uttering any sentences.

"I was getting ready in my own dressing room. A stylist was doing my hair and makeup, and my phone was on silent. Dongin and I had spoken in the morning, but both of us were busy the entire day, so we didn't get a chance to see each other." She started tearing up, and her vision clouded over thickly. "I should have talked to him more—spent more time with him." Areum's voice cracked as a lump formed in her throat.

Jiyong coughed and rubbed his nape, not knowing what to say. He was not the best at comforting people. Gukdoo caressed his daugter's shoulder gently. "You loved him a lot."

"He was my husband." She wiped her eyes carefully so as to not smudge her makeup. "I loved him, even though he had flaws. I believed that I could change him." Gukdoo bit his tongue from retaliating. A man like that is far gone from changing. Gukdoo would have wanted to say something like that, but it was not the time. Jiyong sighed solemnly.

"Is there anything else you think I should know?" Areum shook her head.

"No—"

"Sir!" Suddenly a boy and girl dashed towards the table, both panting. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows, standing up.

"What happened?" He demanded. The male grabbed the girl's hand tightly.

"We believe we may have had an encounter with the murderer of the groom."

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

does anyone actually know who murdered dongin? like any clue at all?

- miinyoonqix