謎 ꜱᴜꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ

"Taehyung?" Soojin called after a while and the aforementioned man looked up

"Taehyung?" Soojin called after a while and the aforementioned man looked up. She smiled slightly. "Can you please come with me?"

Taehyung gripped Jimin's hand tighter. "He comes too."

Soojin's certainty wavered, but nevertheless, she nodded weakly. "Of course. Right this way." The girl lead Taehyung and Jimin to the large table where the groom and bride's families were situated. Taehyung settled down with his boyfriend next to him on one of the chairs, facing Jiyong.

The middle-aged man possessed a cold stare, sizing Taehyung up. He finally spoke after some time. "Now, answer me this, Mr. Kim: you are friends with my son, correct?"

"Eh." Taehyung answered and Jimin nudged him in the side, to which Taehyung cleared his throat. "We know each other."

Jiyong clicked his tongue, before turning his head to Jimin. "You." Jimin gulped and Taehyung glared at Jiyong.

"Do not address him like that, sir." Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"I can address him however I want." Jiyong dismissed before focusing on Jimin again. "Tell me what you two were doing before the wedding. And what you did before finding Dongin's body."

Jimin took a breath before beginning the story...

[ Jimin fixed his black tie in the mirror with both hands. Only the bedroom and kitchen lights were on, casting faint glows into other parts of the apartment which were shrouded in darkness.

Taehyung was sprawled out on the bed, his limbs stretched out in a star-like position. He groaned. "Do we really have to go to that bastard's wedding?"

Jimin sighed, glancing upwards in the mirror to see his boyfriend behind him laid out on the mattress. Jimin finished fixing his tie before turning around and sitting on the bed next to Taehyung's knees.

"We have talked about this." Jimin frowned. Taehyung sat up, looking at Jimin in the eyes.

"I still do not want to go." Taehyung grumbled. Jimin smiled slightly, reaching his right hand up to caress the other's cheek with his thumb.

"I know, but he's our frien—"

"Dongin is no friend of mine." Taehyung deadpanned.

"Okay, fine—he's not our friend, but he was. And if he invited us to his wedding, then we should go. It is only proper manners. Plus, Areum is my friend and I would not want to miss her wedding reception just because I dislike her husband." Jimin reasoned, leaning up to peck Taehyung's lips as he knew that would convince the taller.

Just as the shorter expected, Taehyung leaned into Jimin's hand, indicating that he was considering it. "Fine."

"Good." Jimin smiled, before looking down and groaning. "Taehyung! You have not gotten ready yet!" Jimin complained after seeing that the taller was wearing an unbuttoned white shirt with the tie hanging loosely around his neck.

Taehyung sheepishly smiled before leaning closer to Jimin's ear. "Do up my tie, will you not, darling?" The taller whispered playfully and Jimin giggled, Taehyung's breath tickling the shell of his ear.

"You are so annoying." Jimin huffed, but a smile still graced his face. The shorter pulled Taehyung off the bed and buttoned up his shirt before tucking it into his dress pants. Taehyung lovingly stared down at Jimin with a slight grin on his face as he watched the other male tie his tie in a secure knot.

"Thank you, Jiminie~" Taehyung cooed, pecking Jimin's cheek.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now, get your blazer and go." ]

Jiyong contemplated Jimin's words carefully. The latter drummed his fingers on his right thigh nervously. "Why do you hate my son?" Jiyong asked Taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed. "Can I be blunt?"

Jiyong nodded, interlacing his fingers together on the table.

"He spread rumors about my sister...calling her a slut and shit. She got fired from her job a month after due to her tarnished reputation." Taehyung narrowed his eyes. Jiyong remained silent.

"That means you clearly have a motive to murder him."

Taehyung stood up, so harshly that the chair fell backwards. Jimin's eyes widened as Taehyung slammed his hands down on the table, alerting the attention of some guests nearby. "WHEN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH OF A DICK YOUR SON IS, THE ONLY THING YOU GET OUT OF IT IS THE FACT IT GIVES ME A MOTIVE?! ARE YOU MENTALLY OKAY?!" Taehyung yelled loudly. The room went silent.

Jimin tugged on Taehyung's sleeve. "S-Sit down, people are watching." Taehyung reluctantly followed instructions, breathing heavily. His veins were popping out while his dark eyes glared intensely at the man in front of him.

Jiyong seemed unfazed. "Get lost."

Jimin stood up almost instantly and pulled Taehyung up too. The shorter bowed hastily and dragged Taehyung back to their table. Jiyong watched them leave and he raised his eyebrow before grabbing a pen from his pocket and writing on the piece of paper next to him.

List of suspects

1. Kim Taehyung — Motive: avenging his sister.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

oOoOOOOP, taehyung is *officially* on the list of suspects!

- miinyoonqix