Chapter 1

It will take me time to update my story since I need brain storm or write them down before uploading them. ENJOY!!!!
.............................................................................................................................

Wei Wuxian standing at the top of the cliff looking at all of the different clan fighting over the Yin hufu. Tears run down his face as he walk backwards toward the cliff. His shijie is gone, his second family is gone, there is nothing left for him to live.

"Wei Ying, come back," Lan Wangji reach out his hand for Wei Wuxian to take but he keep on walking backwards toward the cliff.

Wei Wuxian lean back to let himself go. Lan Wangji rush forward as fast as he can to grab a hold of Wei Wuxian hand. He caught Wei Wuxian hand before he fall down to the pit below.

Realize that someone have grabbed his hand he look up, "Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian can see how hurt Lan Wangji arm is, he see blood rushing down Lan Wangji arm more and more.

"Lan Zhan, let go of me," Lan Wangji felt his arm about to loose it strength since the blood won't stop bleeding out from his wound. Lan Wangji is trying his best not to let Wei Wuxian go.

Out the corner of Lan Wangji eye, he see a sword. He realize that the sword belong to Jiang Wanyin. Wei Wuxian look up to see his shidi, he see hurt, anger, lost and many more emotion in his shidi eye.

Jiang Wanyin raised his sword above his head. Wei Wuxian close his eye, waiting for his shidi to take the final strike.

"Jiang Wanyin stop!" Lan Wangji said with a hard voice since his chest is pressing to the ground.

"Wei Wuxian! Go to hell!" Jiang Wanyin stabbed his sword on the rock close to Lan Wangji hand. He twisted his sword, the rock made a crack sound.

Wei Wuxian notice this, 'if that rock break Lan Zhan will fall as well,' so he try to pull his hand away from Lan Wangji grip but Lan Wangji hold on tight to his hand, he won't let Wei Wuxian pull his hand away from his grip. Jiang Wanyin cracked the rock even harder, the rock gave away. Jiang Wanyin watch as Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian fall down the cliff together.

"Lan Zhan, why didn't you let go of my hand?" Wei Wuxian asked as he felt Lan Wangji hold him in his arm.

"I can't live without Wei Ying, wherever Wei Ying go, Wangji will follow. Because Lan Wangji love Wei Wuxian," Wei Wuxian eye start to water when he hear Lan Wangji confession. Wei Wuxian wrapped his arm around Lan Wangji waist, "Wei Wuxian love Lan Wangji too. Please don't leave me alone anymore, Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian felt Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"No matter where we end up, I won't forget my feeling for you, Wei Ying," the two of them close their eye, waiting for the impact of the hard ground beneath them.

Lan Wangji woke up with a knock on his room. He look around to see that he is back in cloud recesses, "No way, this isn't happen. I'm back....I'm back in the past.....back in my 16 year old body," one thing come to his mind, "Wei Ying!"

He got off his bed, got ready, he rush to open the door, there stand his brother Lan Xichen. "Wangji, I been trying to wake you up for about an hour now. I was getting worry," Lan Wangji just nodded his head. "Uncle want to talk to us," he nodded his head again. The two of them walk toward their uncle room.

'This is when I left to go night hunting. I will meet Wei Ying at the entrance of Gusu,' the two of them arrived at their Uncle room.

"Uncle," they bow to him, "have a seats you two," Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji sat down in front of their uncle. "There have been some people gone missing in town. They want us to send one of our people to go check it out. Wangji, can you go?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"Take care," he nodded again, Lan Wangji got up to leave but before he leave Lan Xichen stop him. "Wangji take some of our disciple with you," Lan Wangji bow to both his Uncle and his brother.

At Lotus Cove, Wei Wuxian woke up with the sound of the banging on his door. He look around his surroundings, "no no no no no this can't be happening," Wei Wuxian put his hand on his midsection, he can feel his golden core.

"Suibian," the sword fly straight to him. "Wei Wuxian are you awake?! We need to leave for Gusu today!" He realize that the voice belong to his shidi.

Wei Wuxian remember someone is missing, "Lan Zhan, where is Lan Zhan? Is he back at Cloud Recesse ," the knock came again.

Wei Wuxian try to calm himself down, 'okay okay, calm down, calm down, how I wish Lan Zhan was here with me. Since I got a second chance, then I can save everyone, save Lotus Cove, save the Wen and Wen Ning,' " Give me a second to change Jiang Cheng!"

While changing into his regular black and red outfit a thought went through his mind, 'I wonder if Lan Zhan will remember or is it just me?if it just me, then I don't know what to do.'

After he got ready, Wei Wuxian went to open the door, "Finally you woke up," Wei Wuxian just look at a young Jiang Cheng. He doesn't have that look of hatred, anger or killing look in his eye. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jiang Cheng asked.

Wei Wuxian put on a smile as he went over to Jiang Cheng, he put his arm around Jiang Cheng shoulder while saying, "I just miss you that's all."

Jiang Cheng move Wei Wuxian arm off of him. "A-Xian, A-Cheng, come now, I made your favorite soup," Wei Wuxian eye start to tear up, "Shijie," he ran toward her and pull Jiang Yanli into his arm. "A-Xian, what's wrong?" He hugged her very tight. 'This time I will keep Yanli alive so Jin Ling won't be an orphan,' "I just miss you Shijie," he let go of Yanli.

Yanli patted his back, "let's go now, we need to eat before heading to Cloud Recesse," so all three of them went into the main hall to have breakfast.

'I should take this time to talk to both Madam Yu and Uncle Jiang,' "Uncle Jiang, Madam Yu, can I talk to the two of you about something?" The clan leader and Madam Yu just looked at each other, then back to Wei Wuxian.

"What is it, A-Xian?" Wei Wuxian took in a deep breath, he collected his thought before saying what he need to said.

"Uncle Jiang, I know that you care about me and love me, I really do appreciate it but I don't like seeing you and Madam Yu arguing with each other over me. It made Shijie and Jiang Cheng very sad and hurt to see their parents arguing with one another," Wei Wuxian look at both Jiang Cheng and Yanli.

"I also know that you love Madam Yu a lot, I know that you care about your family a lot but Jiang Cheng and Yanli doesn't want this happy family to fall apart. So please all I am asking is take your time to talk to Jiang Cheng and Madam Yu. We won't be able to make thing right once something happen and we will regret it," Wei Wuxian got up, he bow to both Madam Yu and Jiang clan leader.

"Please excuse me, I need to go pack my thing before heading to Gusu," he left from there leaving the Jiang family looking at Wei Wuxian retreated back.

Wei Wuxian breath out the air that he wasn't aware that he was holding it in. 'I hope Lan Zhan remember,' Wei Wuxian went into his room and started to pack his cloth to leave for Gusu.

.........................................................................................................
Hope is good to read if not please tell me. Just fixing the paragraph.