Chapter 24

Let's start where Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng see Wei Wuxian from the roof top as he enter into the view.
**************************************************************
From on top of the roof, Lan Wangji and Jiang Chen see Wen Zuliu is looking toward the stair way. The two of them can heard foot step walking up stair from above, that is when they see who it is, when the person enter into their view.

"Wei Ying, but why do you look so different? What happen to you? Where did you go?" These are the questions that has been going on inside of Lan Wangji head every since Wei Wuxian disappear.

"At this moment, Wen Chao, I think is useless to call Wen Zuliu to help you."

Wen zuliu stood between Wei Wuxian and Wen Chao, blocking him from Wei Wuxian view.

When Wei Wuxian see this, he gave a evil smirk at Wen Zuliu.

"Wen Zuliu, do you really think you can save his pathetic life from me?"

"I will protect him with my life."

Wei Wuxian scoff at what Wen Zuliu just said.

"What a loyalty dog you are."

"This is my debt to his excellency for taken me under his wing."

This got Wei Wuxian extremely angry at what Wen Zuliu said.

"What a joke! Why kill other innocent people just to repay your gratitude to Wen Ruohan?!"

Wei Wuxian bring his chenqing to his lip and started to play an eerie music.

On the roof top, when Lan Wangji hear this music coming from Wei Wuxian flute, he cast a spell on the hole that let them see what is going on below.

Wei Wuxian keep playing as the music flow around the room, it turn out the light inside the room. He look around as the scene turn to take him back to the burial mound. The scene turn back to the tea house, soon a red mist float from the bottom of the stair up to the top of the stair.

It went turn Wen Chao, as it turn into a women. She has long black hair, deep red lip and red eye shadow. Her nail start to grow longer, she open Wen Chao hood. Just as she is about to attack Wen Chao, Wen Zuliu stop her just in time.

Wen Zuliu attack the red women, every time he try to attack her, she dig her nail into his arm, then make a strong scratch down Wen Zuliu back. She dodge into the corner and disappear.

He turn around to head toward Wei Wuxian to attack him. Up on the roof. Lan Wangji slammed his hand down on the roof tile, it open up.

Jiang Cheng jump down behind Wen Zuliu, he use zidian to wrapped around Wen Zuliu throat. He pull him up into the air, he pull it really really hard until Wen Zuliu stop moving around. He released Wen Zuliu dead body, it dropped to the flood with a thud.

"Wei Wuxian, you use a flute to control resentment energy?" Lan Qiren asked.

"That is my answer to what you ask me on our first lecture, Master Lan."

Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng turn to look at Wei Wuxian who avoid looking at the two of them.

"Here is your sword!" Jiang Cheng threw Wei Wuxian Suibian to him.

He caught it, look at it with a sad expression knowing that he won't be able to wield the sword again.

"Thank you."

"You little brat, where have you been for the last three month?" Jian Cheng playful hit Wei Wuxian on his shoulder.

"It's a long story. Ithaca long story," Wei Wuxian eye look down to the ground.