Chapter 22

Let's continue with the story shall we
*****************************************************
"I found a way to save Jiang Cheng. The only way is in one of your scroll the one about core transfer."

"Wei Wuxian! No! You can't give up your core for me!" Jiang Cheng starting to cry when he heard Wei Wuxian ask Wen Qing to do a core transfer.

"If this happen again, I will give up my core to save you," Jiang Cheng cry even harder just by hearing this.

"No, I won't do it and you can't do it either!"

"Please lady Wen think about it again, this is the only way to help Jiang Cheng. Lady Wen, I am very serious about this."

"I won't and definitely won't do it!"

Wen Ning has been standing outside listen to the argument between his JieJie and Wei Wuxian.

"Lady Wen this is the only way, there isn't any other way to save Jiang Cheng. Why won't we do this."

"Wei Wuxian, I can't do this! And you can't either!"

Wen Ning walking into the room to see Wen Qing and Wei Wuxian are still arguing. He look at Wei Wuxian, then to his sister, "Jie Jie, what's wrong?"

"Do you understand that if you do this? What this will mean to you right?"

Wei Wuxian look away from Wen Qing eye. Wen Qing doesn't understand why he is so stubborn that he want to do this.

"You!"

"All I am asking you is to do me this favor. I will do the rest."

Wen Ning walk over to the two of them, "Jie Jie, please help Jiang gongzi. I owe them once. You don't have to worry, Wen Chao won't know. Wei gongzi and Jiang gongzi can leave once they are recovered."

He can see that Wen Qing still won't accept his request.

"Jiang Cheng, he is a ambitious person, he is focusing too much on gain and loss. Cultivation is his life, without it, he can't take over as a leader for the Jiang clan. If he become a normal person for the rest of his life, it will ruining him."

Wen Qing look back at Wei Wuxian with a angry tone saying, "What about you then?!"

"Jie," Wen Qing look over at Wen Ning, she look away from her brother pleading look.

"I can only let you know that this is a fifty fifty percentage chance."

Wei Wuxian gave a small chuckle, "fifty chance is okay? At least there is a chance that it will be a successful transfer."

(Let's skip the part where Wei Wuxian save Song Lan on the mountain when he found him.  That part isn't important )

"If you are awake, come over here. It's time for dinner."

When Wei Wuxian didn't see Jiang Cheng getting out of bed, he continue to talk to him until he get off the bed.

"Jiang Cheng, do you really want to die?"

"I can't seek revenge for my parents even if I am alive. Why do I need to be alive? I will probably turn into a ferocious ghost if I die."

Wei Wuxian know that if he tell Jiang Cheng about his grandmother Baoshan Sanren, he will get out of bed.

"Didn't you go through a soul calming ceremony when you were little? I don't think you can turn into a ferocious ghost after you die," Wei Wuxian shook his head at what Jiang Cheng just said.