Chapter 40

The next day, everyone woke up due to the sun shining down on their sleepy face.

"Oi, Wei Wuxian, Lan er gongzi, you two need to wake up. We will have a meeting soon," the two open their eye to see Jin Zixuan sitting down in front of them.

"Give me five more minutes," Wei Wuxian fell back to sleep, "Jin gongzi, can you tell the other to give Wei Ying time to wake up?" Lan Wangji scooped Wei Wuxian up in his arm and walk back to Jingshi.

Jin Zixuan can only sigh, he got up and walk back into the Orchid room.

"Let me guess, give him five more minutes?" Jiang Cheng said with an annoying voice. Jin Zixuan nodded his head, "Don't worry, A-Xian will wake up soon."

A minute later, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji enter into the room. Wei Wuxian look down at the breakfast in front of him. 'Bland food again,' he sigh, Lan Wangji heard this, he pull out a bottle from his sleeves and put it down next to Wei Wuxian food.

'Lan Zhan, you are the best!' Wei Wuxian took the spicy bottle and sprinkled all over his food.

"Wei Wuxian," he hear Jiang Cheng whispering his name, he understand what Jiang Cheng want, so he handed the bottle over to him. With a little spicy on their food, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng is able to finish their food.

After their breakfast they discuss about what to bring during their indoctrination at Qishan Wen clan.

"We all know that they will take away our weapon, the only thing we can do is bring a fake one. But we also need something to defend ourselves, something small for us to carry within ourselves," they all think about what is best to bring along with them.

"How about a dagger?" Everyone look at Nie Huaisang, "A dagger?" Huaisang nodded his head.

"Is easier to carry within ourselves and is easier to conceal it. Da ge, if we leave now, we can start to make it once we get home. We will be done before the indoctrination come," Nie Mingjue couldn't help but smile at how smart his little brother is.

The two brothers turn to look at everyone in the room, " then we will be leaving now," just ask the two Nie get up, Wen Qing stop them, "Nie gongzi, Sect leader Nie, take this bag with you, it's the medicine and herb that we have gather for each clan, make sure you read the instructions before using them."

Nie Mingjue nodded his head, Nie Huaisang took the bag as he bow politely to Wen Qing and soon the two turn to look at the other and did the same.

"Wen Qing, can I talk to you and Wen Ning?" The two sibling nodded their head, all three went outside to have private talk.

"Wen Qing, are you going to get your family out of Dafan mountain before the war begins?"

Wen Qing and Wen Ning looked at each other then back to Wei Wuxian, "where can we go?" Wei Wuxian smile at the two of them.

"There is a place in Yiling, do you remember seeing it in the vision?" Wen Qing nodded her head.

"You can use that place for your family to stay in, I will make sure that no one can find you. But I will also make sure that you and your family can come and go without anyone following you. Since that place is surrounded by forest, it will be very easily to conceal that manor."

"Jie Jie, I think Wei gongzi is right? But how will we leave our home without Wen Ruohan found out" this got Wei Wuxian to have on a big smile.

"Wen Ning, you can always go when night time come. When everyone is asleep, you all can leave your home. I will meet you there since Yiling is close to Yunmeng. Make sure you send me a message so I know that you already arrive, but also make sure no one see you, got it?"