Chapter 9

This is where Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian show everyone their future.
.....................................................................................................................
That night when Lan Wangji tell Wei Wuxian about how Lan Qiren has sent Su She away on a long term mission away from Gusu and the cultivator world, Wei Wuxian felt relief.

"Now, if anything happen like in our future. Then Su she won't be able to tell Wen Xu anything," Lan Wangji agree to what Wei Wuxian just said.

"Come to bed, we need our rest for tomorrow."

The two of them took off their outer clothes, leaving their inner clothes on. They fell into a deep sleep in each other arm.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian doesn't know that, it is a good thing that Su She is gone because he and Meng Yao is the reason for Wei Wuxian down fall and it is the reason why everyone went against Wei Wuxian.

As always Lan Wangji woke up before Wei Wuxian. He remove Wei Wuxian slowly so that he won't wake up but Lan Wangji know that Wei Wuxian is a heavy sleeper.

Once Lan Wangji got himself free from Wei Wuxian hugging him, he went to take a bath, change into new outfit, got a new water for Wei Wuxian to take once he wake up and then Lan Wangji went off to make breakfast for the two of them.

While still sleeping, Wei Wuxian smell a delicious smell. This got him to wake up, "Lan Zhan, did you cook my favorite dish?"

"Mn."

Wei Wuxian got off of the bed, he walk over to the table, "smell good," this makes Lan Wangji smile.

"Wei Ying, go take a bath, then eat."

Wei Wuxian went to take a bath, he really enjoy the warmth of the warm water against his body.

After a long soak in the bathtub, Wei Wuxian got out, dry himself, his hair and ties his hair into a half up and half down, the last thing that go on his hair is his red ribbon.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian is having their breakfast together until someone outside knock on Lan Wangji door.

"Lan er gongzi, Wei gongzi, Sect leader Lan is asking for the two of you. He want you two to come to the Orchid room, the other clan leader have come to Gusu for the meeting," after telling Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian about Lan Xichen message, the Lan disciple left Jingshi.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian finish up their breakfast before leaving to go toward Orchid room.

The two room arrived at the Orchid room.

They enter into the room to see Jin Zixuan and his mom, the Wen sibling, Jiang family members and the Nie brothers there waiting for them.

"Wei Wuxian! What is the meaning of this?!" Madam Yu is about to walk toward Wei Wuxian, only got stop when Lan Wangji step in front of Wei Wuxian.

"Lan er gongzi, why are you stand up for this so-" madam Yu got stop by Lan Wangji bichen holding out in front of her.

"Wangji!"

Lan Wangji ignored his Uncle warning voice.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, you will regret what I am about to do to you. I don't care if you are a wife of a leader from a clan. I will not let anyone criticize Wei Wuxian in front of me. So why don't you seat down so we can start this meeting," Lan Wangji gave Madam Yu a hard death glare.

Madam Yu gave up, she sat back down with a "hmph"

Lan Xichen hide his smile behind his sleeves so no one know that he is smiling and that he is very proud of his little baby brother.