Chapter 45

And so the war had begins......
***********************************************************************

"Wei xiong! Wangji xiong!" Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji look up ahead to see Nie Huaisang waiting for them.

It didn't really take the two of them that long to arrived at Nie clan in Qinghe. They did stop now and then so Wei Wuxian can take a break.

"Huaisang, is everyone here?" Lan Wangji asked as they walk back into the Nie clan household.

"Everyone is here, Da ge, Er ge, Jin xiong and Sect leader Jiang is here along with Madam Yu. But one person is missing."

This got Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji to looked at each other than back to Huaisang.

"Nie Xiong, who is missing?"

"Meng Yao, he not in the clan after me and Da ge came back from Lotus Cove."

"Then did Zewu Ju receive many information from an unknown person who won't tell anybody who he is?"

Huaisang nodded his head, "We already know who it is, we just pretend not to know in case he will ask questions."

"That is a good idea," while talking, all three already arrive inside the Nie clan household. They are now walking toward the meeting, where Nie Mingjue, Lan Xichen, Jin Zixuan and Jiang Fengmian are discussing the plan of attack.

The three enter into the room, "Wangji," Lan Wangji bowed to his brother and other clan leader in the room.

"Jiang Shushu, Madam Yu," Wei Wuxian did what Lan Wangji did. "Have you two finish what you need to do?" They nodded their head.

"A-Xian, you look different," everyone in the room looked at Wei Wuxian, feeling all eye on him, he went to hide behind Lan Wangji back.

Lan Wangji felt Wei Wuxian took hold of his cloth, he couldn't help but feel very happy about this. Lan Xichen can see this since he can read his brother expression very well.

*Cough* "since you two are here, help us with the battle plan."

Everyone went back to discuss about the battle plan with the Wen, Wen Ruohan and his puppet.

"We can leave the puppet to Wei gongzi, he already how to deal with them?" Everyone turns to look at Wei Wuxian who is still hiding behind Lan Wangji.

"I will take care of it, we will leave the plan to you clan leader," Wei Wuxian dragged Lan Wangji away from there.

"I think we are all surprise to see the change in Wei gongzi, but he is not that evil. I guess in the future, we were all manipulated by Jin Guangshan to think that Wei gongzi is evil when he takes the wrong path."

Everyone in the room agree to what Nie Mingjue just said. They all continue to talk about the battle plan.

"Mingjue xiong, I don't think you should go fight by yourself with Wen Ruohan. We already know what will happen if you do."

Nie Mingjue agree, 'I can't let anyone touch my father sword. Seeing myself getting beat up by Meng Yao make me hate him even more. He even kills my man, this time around I won't fight them along.'

After they left the meeting room, Wei Wuxian feel more relax now. Lan Wangji look over at Wei Wuxian who is very quiet now.

"Wei Ying?"

"Mn?"

"Are you worrying about something?"

Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "I was wondering, did Jin Zixuan and his mother talk to the elder about telling Jin Guangshan to step down from being a clan leader or not?"