Chapter 48

The banquet at Nevernight already has ended, everyone went back to their own clan. No one notice that Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left the banquet since the two already knowing about the marriage between Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan.

After Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left Yiling, they arrived in Yunmeng. Wei Wuxian took this time to show Lan Wangji around the place where he grew up.

He takes Lan Wangji here and there around Yunmeng town, he even takes Lan Wangji to the place where he run away when Jiang Cheng threaten him with his dog.

"I never realize how beautiful this place is when the sun goes down," Lan Wangji look over at Wei Wuxian, he can see a smile then it disappears.

"I will miss this place but...." he turns to look at Lan Wangji who already looking at him, "but my home isn't here anymore, my home......my home is with you Lan Wangji, Lan er gongzi, Hanguang Jin, Lan Zhan," he grinned at Lan Wangji, this got Lan Wangji to smile.

"Mn, I feel the same way, my home is with you also, Wei Ying."

The two of them sat there for a while longer until Wei Wuxian said, "Lan Zhan, do you.....do you......"

"What is it that you want to say, Wei Ying?"

"DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRY BEFORE LEAVING OUR CLAN?!?"

Wei Wuxian blushed at his out burst, he wanted to ask Lan Wangji this for a very longtime now. Since they will be living together from now on, it is a good time for them to get married.

This rather shock, surprise and a thought the two of them never thought about until now.

Lan Wangji eye soften, "how about a small wedding? Just the two of us? We can start here in Yunmeng when everyone is asleep. Then we can go back to Gusu to talk to my brother about it. I want Xiong zhang to be part of our wedding."

Wei Wuxian eye lite up, he has on a big smile, "Mn! Then I can serve Sect leader Lan the jasmine tea that Wen Ning gave me!"

"Mn."

When night time has come, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walk to the Jiang ancestors hall where they will bow three time to the heaven and earth, to the Jiang family relative and Wei Wuxian parents and then to one another.

Once Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian bow to the first two, the two turn to looked at each other, they bow to one another.

Lan Wangji took off his forehead ribbon, he tied it around Wei Wuxian wrist, "with this Wei Ying, you belong to me and this ribbon make you part of the Lan family."

Wei Wuxian took off his red ribbon, he tied it around Lan Wangji wrist, "with this Lan Zhan, I am your and only your."

He pulled Wei Wuxian into a kiss, a kiss that conceals their marriage, a kiss that let Wei Wuxian know that Lan Wangji will never let go of him, ever.

The two pulls back with a blushing Wei Wuxian, "let's head back to my room, it is getting late."

"Mn."

The two left from the ancestor hall to head back to Wei Wuxian room. (You can use your imagination here. I am not good at writing smut)

The next morning the first person to wake up is Lan Wangji, since it is already 5 am in the morning this is the time that the Lan disciple need to wake up. When he decides to move, Wei Wuxian arm tighten around his waist. He knows that Wei Wuxian won't wake up for another hour, so he decides to lay in bed until his husband wake up.

'Husband, something I need to get use too.'

While waiting for Wei Wuxian to wake up, Lan Wangji fell back to sleep. Around the afternoon, the two woke up.