Chapter 46

"Is Wen Ruohan," Madam Yu said in an angry tone. Jiang Fengmian put his hand on his wife hand to calm her down.

Wei Wuxian stop playing, when he heard Wen Ruohan voice. 'Ah, he will ask me the same question. How about I said the same thing? This will be fun.'

He turned around to look at Wen Ruohan, and he put on an evil smile on his face.

"Sect leader Wen, we finally meet you."

"How did you get your hand on the Yin Iron?"

Lan Wangji watch a grin and mischievous smile appear on Wei Wuxian face, 'what are you doing, Wei Ying?'

"I have been "dead" once. Of course, we came from hell."

"What is this boy saying? After this, I will whip him good for saying that he has been dead once," Jiang Fengmian shook his head at his wife, even though she is angry at what Wei Wuxian just said, but he knows that she care about him, just she won't show it.

(Ah yes, since the Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu is alive, why not let them join the battle ^_^)

Wei Wuxian look at his Yin hufu, then back to Wen Ruohan, "Sect leader Wen, this spiritual tool of mind, it got forge recently. And no one in this world has seen it before."

"What did you use to control the Yin Iron? Did that little bastard Xue Yang give it to you? What are earth is it?"

Wei Wuxian once again glanced at his Yin Hufu, the object flew over to Wei Wuxian as it split into two pieces. He looks to his left, then to his right, and then he looked at Wen Ruohan.

"Sect leader Wen, this spiritual tool of mine is not call Yin iron. It is called Yin Hufu," after Wei Wuxian finished saying that, Wen Ruohan use his power with his hand to bring Wei Wuxian over to him.

Seeing this, Wei Wuxian threw his Yin Hufu into the air, so that Wen Ruohan won't get it.

Wen Ruohan has his hand on Wei Wuxian neck, "A-xian!" Jiang Fengmian call out from below the stair way.

"Wei Ying!"

Wen Ruohan and Wei Wuxian turn their head to look below them, they see the resentful energy went into each puppet and corpse as they begin to kill one another, and soon they all fall to the ground one by one.

Lan Xichen, Jiang Cheng, Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu is in shock to see that the resentful energy has taken all the corpse and puppet down all at once. Even Wen Rouhan is shock as well.

Wei Wuxian smirk at this, he glanced back at Wen Ruohan, "so how does it feel to have someone who is more powerful than you, Sect leader Wen?"

Lan Wangji flew up toward Wen Ruohan and Wei Wuxian, "Yin hu-" Wen Ruohan didn't get to finish what he wants to say when someone stabbed him from behind his back.

Wen Ruohan hand around Wei Wuxian neck loosing up, when it did Wei Wuxian begins to fall to the ground only he got caught by a warm arm.

"Wei Ying!"

"Lan Zhan."

"Mn, I'm here."

Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, the two then turn to see who it is that kill Wen Ruohan. They were surprise to see that it was Meng Yao again.

"A-Xian!" Lan Wangji look up to see Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Cheng and Madam Yu kneeling down in front of them.

"Jiang Shushu, you, Madam Yu and Jiang Cheng aren't hurt are you?" Wei Wuxian asked in a soft voice, since the Yin Hufu really fire him out.