Chapter 2

Here is chapter 2, I will continue from start to finish
................................................................................................................................
After Wei Wuxian, his sibling and their disciple got everything they needed, they head out to the dock. "Jiang Cheng, Shijie, instead of taken the boat to get to Gusu. How about we ride on our sword to get there faster?" 'I don't want that Jin Zixuan to take up the whole inn again.'

Jiang Cheng and his Shijie nodded their head, "Jie, you can ride with me," Jiang Cheng unsheathed his sword. He got on first, then help his sister getting on his sword. Since Yanli golden core is not that strong to ride on her own sword. The rest follow along.

'It has been so long since I rode my sword. Never got the chance again once I gave up my golden core to save Jiang Cheng. This time, this time I will make sure to not let that happen' Wei Wuxian look back at Lotus Cove once more, "I will also protect Lotus Cove, protect our home." He turn back to face the front, 'Lan Zhan, I'm coming.'

Just like that, they all arrive before the sun set. "Excuse me," one of the waiter came up to them. "Yes, how many I help you, gongzi?" The waiter looked at Wei Wuxian and the rest.

"We would like to take up all the room, don't let anyone stay here," Jiang Cheng gave the waiter the money. "Yes gongzi, this whole place is your, let me show you to your room," they all follow the waiter to their room.

"Oi Jiang Cheng, don't lose our invitation or we can't enter into cloud Recesse!" Wei Wuxian yell from his room. Jiang Cheng stomp on his feet as he enter into his room, "who do he think he is? I won't lose our invitation."

From up stair in his room, Wei Wuxian can hear commotion coming from downstairs. He smirk at the idea of Jin Zixuan doesn't have a place to stay.

"Gongzi, why don't we head straight to Cloud Recesse? We can stay there until lesson start. It won't take long to get there," without saying anything else Jin Zixuan and his disciple head straight to Cloud Recesse.

Wei Wuxian open the window to his room, he see Jin Zixuan walking away. His eye follow one person, 'Mian Mian, thank you for believing in me and standing up for me. I never thought anyone else would stand by my side beside Lan Zhan. I should think about giving that arrogant peacocks a good talk about my Shijie,' he close the window and we to look for Jiang Cheng and Yanli.

Next day Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng and their sister all head straight to Cloud Recesse. "Jiang Cheng, do you have the invitation?" Wei Wuxian asked once more because he afraid that they left it behind again.

"Shut up! I didn't forget it okay!" Jiang Cheng want to smack Wei Wuxian on his shoulder, he dodge it before Jiang Cheng can land a hit on him.

'Oh this is where we see Lan Zhan carried one of the disciple who got turn into a puppet back from his night hunt. Since we didn't forget our invitation, that mean I will miss the chance to see him,' Wei Wuxian sigh without realizing that he got company with him.

"A-Xian, are you okay?" Wei Wuxian turn to look at Yanli, he just smile and nodded his head.

'I guess I will go find Lan Zhan later,' Wei Wuxian look backwards, he imaging seeing Lan Wangji again.

"Do you have your invitation?" The gate keeper asked. Jiang Cheng pull out the bluish white invitation, he show it to Gusu gate keeper to see.

"You may come in, someone will show you to your room," Wei Wuxian, his sibling and their disciple enter the gate of Gusu. The stairway take them to the top to Cloud Recesse, this is where they will be studying with disciple from the Lan clan and other clan as well.

Once the Lan disciple take Wei Wuxian to his guest room, instead of settling down he left his room to go straight to Jingshi. He look right and left, then behind him to see of anyone is around. Since no one is around the area, he ran toward the front gate of Jingshi. He open it, close it, he walk toward the front step and seat down.

'I will wait for Lan Zhan here,' Wei Wuxian put on a smile as he look up into the bright blue sky.

Down the mountain, Lan Wangji and his disciple came back with one disciple getting carried back by his friend. He seem to be sleeping or unconscious, they don't know what is wrong with him beside Lan Wangji but he won't said anything.

Lan Wangji and his disciple got to the front gate of Gusu, "this is?" The gate keeper asked. "Take him inside first," the gate keeper step aside to let his fellow disciple in.

Lan Wangji look around, 'this is where I met Wei Ying, where is he? Did Wei Ying bring their invitation this time? I just have to wait see Wei Ying tomorrow then,' Lan Wangji sigh with a disappointment since he didn't get to see Wei Wuxian this time. Lan Wangji continue to walk up the stairway to Cloud Recesse.

Lan Wangji went to see his brother before heading back to Jingshi. He knock on his brother door, "come in," Lan Wangji walk into his brother room while greeting Lan Xichen with a bow. "Xiong zhang," Lan Xichen smiled at his younger brother, "Wangji have a seat," Lan Wangji sat down in front of his brother.

"How did it go?" Lan Xichen asked while pouring tea for Lan Wangji. "Just like Uncle said. The town people were attacked by corpse people. I found one of our in one of those group. I think that how he went missing. I took him to Uncle," Lan Xichen is surprise to hear Lan Wangji said this many word.

"Right, I will go see Uncle in a little bit. Wangji, why don't you go get some good rest?" Lan Wangji nodded his head with a "Mn" he got up, give a polite bow and left Lan Xichen room.

Lan Wangji doesn't know that there is a surprise waiting for him at Jingshi.

When Lan Wangji arrived at Jingshi, he can see someone inside his home. He walk closer, closer, closer and closer until he see who it is. 'Wei Ying,' he rush inside the gate.

"Wei Ying!" Wei Wuxian open his eye, he didn't realize that he fell asleep while waiting for Lan Wangji to return.

"Wei Ying?" Wei Wuxian look at the person who is calling his name. "Lan Zhan, are you my Lan Zhan?" Lan Wangji heart skip a beat at what Wei Wuxian just call him, "my Lan Zhan."

"If I am not your Lan Zhan, then I would tell you to leave Jingshi already," Wei Wuxian eye lite up but soon turn into tear. He got up and rush toward Lan Wangji. "Lan Zhan!" He threw his arm around Lan Wangji as he buried his face in Lan Wangji chest.

"I was so scare that I am the only one who remember. I thought that you will be the Lan Zhan of this time line. I don't want to be alone in this timeline," Lan Wangji sigh, he let Wei Wuxian cry his eye out until he stop.

Lan Wangji rubbed the back of Wei Wuxian in circle to calm him down. "I'm here Wei Ying, your not alone. We will get through this together."

After a while Wei Wuxian have calm down. "Lets go inside and talk," they let go of each other even though they don't want to since been in each other arm is very comfortable for the two of them.

They enter into Jingshi, "Wei Ying seat," he did seat down. Lan Wangji went to make tea for the two of them.

After he is done, Lan Wangji went back to seat down in front of Wei Wuxian, he pour tea for the two of them. The two of them stay quiet for a while until Wei Wuxian decide to break the silence first, "Lan Zhan, why did we travel back to our 16 year old self?"

Lan Wangji sigh, he doesn't know how to answer that question himself.

..............................................................................................................................
There done! Be safe everyone!