Chapter 27

Every day Lan Wangji come to Wei Wuxian room to play for him. To help Wei Wuxian cleanse the dark energy within his body.

On the third day Wei Wuxian woke up, he look to his right, he see Yanli sleeping next to him on the floor with her head and arm on the bed. Yanli felt Wei Wuxian moving so she got up to help Wei Wuxian to sit up.

"How do you feel?"

"Shijie, what time is it?"

"A-xian, you been asleep for three while day."

"For three days?"

"How about Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan, are they okay?"

"You don't have to worry, they are safe and sound."

Wei Wuxian put his hand to his chest where the Yin Hufu is at inside of him.

"A-Xian, the Wen clan is gone now. You don't have to worry about anything anymore. Right now you need your rest, that is the most important thing. When you were in a coma for three days, Jiang Cheng and Lan er gongzi come to see you every day. They were really worried about you. Even Sect leader Jin came to see how you were doing."

"Jin Guangshan?"

"I don't want to disrespect you, Jin Zixuan, Madam Jin, but your father/husband, he is the cause of my down fall. This include Meng Yao as well, Jin Guangshan is hunger for power, he will do anything to get them. You will soon see why?"

This make Jin Zixuan and Madam Jin wondering what does Wei Wuxian mean by that.

"After the end of Wen Clan, Sect leader Jin rushed over from LanLing to come here. Sect leader Jin said that he will send some of his disciple to go after the last Wen clan."

"This is where he went too far, those Wen are innocent. They are merely non cultivation people, who are just elderly old man and women, there are even children in there."

Everyone can hear how angry Wei Wuxian is when he talk about innocent Wen that got nothing to do with the war.

"During the sun shot campaign, he didn't even show up and now he so enthusiastic about it."

"A-Xian, you can talk behind someone else back, that is not right."

"Okay Shijie."

Wei Wuxian try to sit up right by himself, he is lucky that Yanli is there with him.

"You can't get up yet, Lan er gongzi said that you have use up most of your spirit energy on Yin Hufu. That is why you can't get up yet, you need to get more rest for a few more days."

Wei Wuxian is surprise that Yanli know about Yin Hufu.

"Shijie, you know about it too?"

"I didn't know that my xian is this powerful."

Wei Wuxian couldn't help but smile slightly at the praise that come from Yanli.

"A-Xian, you can't use the Yin Hufu anymore, Lan er gongzi said that it will drain your spiritual energy way too much and is bad for your temperament."