Chapter 18

"LAN WANGJI!!!! I pass out before I can hear the song name!!!!" Wei Wuxian shouted at Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji ear turn red at the thought that Wei Wuxian didn't hear the name of the song, a song that he wrote for Wei Wuxian.

Everyone in the room chuckled at Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian who is shameless arguing in front of their family and friends.

"Didi, I can't help you there," Lan Xichen hide his smile behind his sleeves.

"If I ask you, you will not tell me right?"

Lan Wangji lowered his head, he twirl his finger together one at a time. Wei Wuxian sigh at the childish Lan Wangji in front of him.

"Lan Zhan, we need to get to the cold cave," before Wei Wuxian got up, Lan Wangji pull him back down.

"Wei Ying, we need something wood to put the spirit trap bag into it. If we put the bag into the water, the talisman will loose it affect."

"You got a point there but where will we find a wooden box."

The other are there thinking the same thing. "Oh, I know," they all watch as Lan Xichen got up and left the room.

Once again, Lan Qiren call for one of the disciple to bring lunch for them to eat.

When Lan Xichen return, the disciple also arrived with everyone food.

"Here Wangji, this is a water proof wooden box. I think you two can use this."

Lan Xichen handed to Lan Wangji, "Xiong zhang, thank you."

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian look at the box, "where did you get this box, Zewu jun?"

While eating Lan Xichen said, "it was a gift from a friend, I put it away after using the item inside of it. Since you two needed, it has it use."

Lan Wangji pull out his spirit trap bag, he put it in the box. Wei Wuxian use his Qin to seal up the box.

"There is sealed."

"Qiren I know that there is a rule in your clan that said, no eating while talking but I think you should break that rule."

Lan Qiren just huff out a breath of air, he know that rule are rule but now he need to let it go since everyone have questions for Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Wuxian, what about the sword?" Jin Zixuan asked.

Wei Wuxian sigh, "to defend Wen Ruohan, I need to crafted the sword into Yin hufu," he glance over at Lan Qiren, "Master Lan, I know that you dislike demonic cultivator but this is the only way to defend his army of corpse."

Lan Qiren know that Wei Wuxian is right, this is the only way to take down Wen Ruohan. "What are you going to do with it once Wen Ruohan is gone?"

"Lan Zhan and I were thinking about destroying it into dust or throw it into the blood pool. That pool, no mortal can touch it or swim through it. It is a deadly pool."

"Wei Ying, you never tell me what happen to you when you went missing for 3 month?"

Wei Wuxian avoid looking at Lan Wangji, he look down at his hand, "you will see soon."

Everyone went quite, they all ate their food in silent wondering what will happen next in the empathy.

(So in this empathy I won't talk about what happen after Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian got save by Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan. I am just gonna talk about important thing. This time it will be the burn down of Lotus Cove and massacre of Lot Cove)