Chapter 14

Let start at the xuanwu cave
*****************************************************
In Jingshi the next morning, Wei Wuxian woke up before Lan Wangji since there is something on his mind, something he want to make.

While sleeping Lan Wangji move his hand to hug a certain someone, only to realized that there is an empty spot next to him.

"Wei Ying!"

"Lan Zhan, what's wrong?"

Lan Wangji look over to the other side of the room to see Wei Wuxian sitting at there desk on the floor.

He got off the bed as he rushed toward Wei Wuxian and engulfed him into his arm.

"I'm fine, I'm here Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian felt Lan Wangji tighten his arm around him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry," Wei Wuxian pull Lan Wangji away from him.

"There just something that I want to do or make to protect the Jiang family."

Lan Wangji sat down next to Wei Wuxian asking, "what are you trying to make?"

"Do you remember that guy? Wen Zuliu?"

Lan Wangji nodded his head, "he melted the gold core of one of the cultivator at the Archery Competition. He is known for Core Melting Hand."

"Lan Zhan, is there anyway for us to make a talisman to protect us from his core melting hand?"

Lan Wangji sigh at Wei Wuxian question.

"We can go search in the library pavilion later on after we show everyone a different empathy."

Soon there is a knock at Jingshi, "Yes?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Lan er gongzi, Wei gongzi, Sect leader Lan and everyone is waiting for you. We already have breakfast in the Or hid room ready for you as well."

"Thank you, tell Xiong zhang that we will be on our way."

That Lan disciple left from there after relying Lan Xichen message to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

"Come Wei Ying, you can work on that talisman later."

Wei Wuxian nodded his head, he got up as the two of them walk out of Jingshi to head toward Orchid room.

When they arrived at the Orchid room, they bowed to everyone along with a good morning greeting. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian walk to the two empty table, one is next to Lan Xichen and the other one is next to Nie Huaisang. Lan Wangji take the one next to Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian take the one next to Nie Huaisang.

After everyone have finish with their breakfast, they went back to do empathy once more.

Xuanwa Cave

Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Lan Wangji and Jin Zixuan, along with Wen Chao and his man and the other cultivator enter into a cave that Wei Wuxian have found. They all walk along a steep edge where you can fall over if you miss a step.

As they all walk through the cave, Mian Mian almost fall off the edge of the road that they are walking on. Jin Zixuan saved MianMian just in time before she fall completely down the cliff.

"Are you alright?" Mian Mian nodded her head.

Wen Chao went toward Mian Mian and Jin Zixuan with a angry expression on his face, he took out his whip, just as he is about to hit Mian Mian, Jin Zixuan block Wen Chao rope with his arm.

"Wen Chao, what do you think you are doing?!" Jin Zixuan shouted at Wen Chao with anger on his voice.

"What did I just do? What did I just do? Why in the world did you have to yell like that? If that monster hear us, this will be your fault!"