Chapter 43

Just like in cloud Recesse, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji fight side by side. Wei Wuxian look out for Wen Zuliu in case he crush someone core out of nowhere.

'I didn't get the chance to let Jiang Shushu and Madam Yu to be careful of Wen Zuliu,' so while fighting, Wei Wuxian try to find Wen Zuliu within the crowd.

"Lan Zhan, you need to tell Zewu Jun and Chifeng Zun not to engage in fighting with Wen Zuliu. They don't have my core protection array."

Lan Wangji scan the fighting scene, he is searching for his brother and Chifeng Zun. He see the two of them helping the other disciple fighting the Wen.

"You go to them, while I go find Madam Yu and Jiang Shushu," Lan Wangji doesn't want to leave Wei Wuxian side but he know that he want his brother and of course Chifeng Zun to be safe as well.

"Okay."

The two of them went into different direction. Lan Wangji went toward Lan  Xichen direction while helping out the Nie, Jin, Jiang and Lan disciple to take down whatever Wen is in his way. Once he got to Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue side, he told the two what Wei Wuxian have said to him.

"So we can't fight Wen Zuliu or we will get our core crush?" Lan Xichen asked while fighting off the Wen.

"Mn."

"Then where is Wei gongzi?"

"Wei Ying went to find Madam Yu and Sect leader Jiang, he want to make sure that Wen Zuliu didn't get to them."

"Then we have to take care of these Wen then?" Both Lan Wangji and Nie Mingjue nodded their head.

On the other of the battle, Wei Wuxian see Jiang Chen. He went to him, "Jiang Cheng, go take care of that witch."

Jiang Cheng look up ahead to where Wang Lingjiao is standing, he see her giving order to the Wen disciple what to do.

"If you see Wen Zuliu coming to her aid, call for me. I will help you fight with him, I need to go find Jiang Shushu and Madam Yu, hopping that Wen Zuliu haven't got to them yet," Jiang Cheng nodded his head, so the two went into different direction.

Jiang Cheng went toward Wang Lingjiao to kill her, while Wei Wuxian went to find Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu.

Jiang Cheng see two of his shidi, he tell them what to do. All three head toward Wang Lingjiao, once they got close to her, Wang Lingjiao is scare. Just as she is about to scream, Jiang Cheng said, "cover her mouth!"

The two Jiang disciple did just that, "take her outside." All three take Wang Lingjiao outside of the Jiang clan front gate, "kill her, she hurt our clan and try to take our shixiong. She doesn't deserve to live," the two Jiang disciple have on an evil smirk just like Jiang Cheng. With one swift of the Jiang disciple sword, they sliced her neck.

"Good riddance, she deserve to die," Jiang Cheng glare down at Wang Lingjiao dead body.

"Enough talking, we need to head back inside to help out the other," they all walk back inside to continue to fight the Wen.

It took a while to find Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu but he finally found them.

"Jiang Shushu! Madam Yu!"

The two adult look ahead to see Wei Wuxian fighting his way toward them.

"Wei Wuxian! What are you doing here?!" She fighting while shouting at Wei Wuxian.

'She will never change but I am glad that she is alive,' "I came over here to see if the two you are fighting Wen Zuliu or not."