Chapter 17

Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen, Jiang Fengmian, Madam Yu, Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Madam Jin, Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang, all of them watch as Wei Wuxian drawing a talisman in front of Jiang Cheng.

They also see the talisman went from red to purple, the color of Yunmeng Jiang clan. Wei Wuxian did what he did to Lan Wangji, he push the talisman into Jiang Cheng. About an hour or so later, everyone see a purple light emerges from Jiang Cheng stomach as it surrounded Jiang body, soon it disappear.

The other walk over to Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

"A-Xian, what did you just do to A-Cheng?" Jiang Fengmian asked.

"Jiang shushu, I put a array core protection on Jiang Cheng core. Jiang shushu, give it a try, try to put your Qi onto Jiang Cheng core."

Jiang Fengmian did what Wei Wuxian just ask him to do. When he put his hand on Jiang Cheng stomach with his Qi, he got push back very hard just like Wei Wuxian did. Lan Qiren caught Jiang Fengmian before he can fly back any further away from them.

"A-Xian, you are brilliant," Wei Wuxian blushed at his Shijie compliment.

"But A-Xian, why did you put it on A-Cheng?" Wei Wuxian sigh, he turn to look at both Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu. "Let's all head back into the Orchid hall, then you will see it. But we need to continue where we left off."

They all walk back into the Orchid hall, everyone sit in the same position as they were for the past few days.

Before they started the empathy Lan Xichen asked, "Wangji, Wei gongzi, what about the two yin iron that are in your hand right now?"

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian looked at each other, then back to Lan Xichen. "We were thinking about putting it in the cold cave,  put it in a box, seal it away and put it beneath the water. This way Wen Ruohan won't sense it or go looking for it."

Everyone in the room agree to this, "Lan Zhan, we should get it that done, once we finish with the empathy from Xuanwu Cave."

"Mn."

Lan Wangji woke up to see Wei Wuxian near the fire, trying to dry his clothes.

"Your awake? that's good. I think is 5 am in the morning."

Lan Wangji felt something on his forehead, so he touch it. He notices that his forehead band is back on his forehead.

Wei Wuxian see Lan Wangji touching his forehead band.

"Ah, I put it back on for you, I thought that you might be nervous without your headband on you."

"I went back out to swim around the bottom of the pond just now. That monster is very smart, he seem to be able to detect us in no time. I want to find that hole that Jiang Cheng was talking about. I don't think we can get out now since that monster blocked that hole."

Lan Wangji couldn't believe Wei Wuxian went back into that filthy water when he is still injured.

"Since you are still wounded, you shouldn't go into the water," Lan Wangji said to Wei Wuxian with an worry expression on his face.

"I'm not that weak, Lan Zhan. How about you? The medicine that Wen Ning gave to me? Is it healing well?"

Lan Wangji gave Wei Wuxian a nod to his head.

"Jiang Cheng has left not so long ago, I wonder when will he arrived at with reinforcements. I am thinking that we have to stay here a little longer or we can fight that monster to get out of here."