Chapter Forty Four

WILLOW'S POV

"You two better not be doing what I think you're doing in there."Jack yelled outside my bedroom door.

He tried to open the lock to get in but we had barricaded it with a chair. Henry and I stayed as quiet as we could hoping he'd leave us alone.

"If you're not in the kitchen in ten minutes, I'm eating the cake all by myself."He threatened knowing how Henry and I both loved cake.

"Do you think he's serious?"I whispered peeping up from under the blankets.

"I'm not sure but I'd not put it past him to actually do it."Henry whispered back.

He adjusted himself slightly under the covers so his naked body rubbed over mine causing delicious shivers to travel all over my body.

"Ten minutes."Jack shouted with finality before his footsteps stomped away and faded into nothing.

"Well we better leave before Thor causes a thunderstorm."I chuckled tossing the covers away uncovering both of us.

"But I don't want to, maybe we can squeeze in a quickie."Henry suggested rolling over me.

He put his hands on either my head supporting his weight as he lay in between my legs naked.

"A quickie is what got us in this room in the first place and we've been in here for an hour."I replied pecking his nose.

"I know, I just can't ever get enough of you."Henry mumbled as he started nibbling on my collarbone.

I really tried to hold it in so I wouldn't encourage him but the tiniest moan slipped out. I wanted to give in but then I remembered the cake I'd ordered and all sexy thoughts dissipated so I pushed Henry off me. He landed next to me with a huff and before he could drag me back into bed with him I jumped out and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I locked the door behind me so Henry wouldn't follow or we'd never actually leave my room. I could hear him knocking and begging me to let him in but I ignored him.

I didn't want to go back to the party smelling like sex so I opted for a quick shower. After the shower I moisturized, reapplied my make up before tying a towel around myself and walking out of the bathroom. Henry sat on the bed pouting like a child making me smile.

"Go take a shower please."I requested as I walked past him to go into my closet.

He didn't even fight me on it, just strutted naked across the room reigniting the fire that the shower had put out. Redirecting my thoughts to something more neutral I kicked away all thought of naked Henry out of my mind. After putting on my underwear I decided on a maxi length grey dress with an asymmetrical neckline and a slit that went all the way up to my waist exposing my whole left leg. Since I would just be at the house I paired it with with a pair of fuzzy grey slippers.

Deciding I looked good enough I set out an outfit for Henry before leaving my closet. He had been staying over a lot lately since Robert and my mom left so he had a couple of outfits in my closet.

"Join us outside when you're done babe."I yelled at Henry through the bathroom door.

He mumbled an okay making me roll my eyes. He was acting as if we'd never have sex again.

"Glad to have her royal highness grace us with her presence at last. Where is his majesty?"Jack asked his voice dripping with sarcasm as I walked into the kitchen.

"Don't pretend you weren't a horny teenager once Jack. You were probably worse than us."I retorted stealing a slice of watermelon that he was busy chopping away.