Epilogue

WILLOW'S POV

Seven Years Later.

"If I didn't love Jack and Hannah so much, I would have said to hell with this trip every year."Henry lamented on the drive over from the airport.

"It was a three and a half hour flight, stop whining you big baby."I scolded as I held Hazel tighter in my arms.

She had been fussy on the flight but thankfully she had fallen asleep as soon as we got into the uber. Oliver was asleep too in his dad's arms as he had been as soon as as we were airborne. That boy could sleep through an apocalypse unlike his twin who loved being awake more than she loved sleep. Probably got her insomnia from her father who stayed up all night playing video games.

"I had to catch a double flight to be here, so if anyone should be complaining it's me."Charlie complained from the front seat next to the driver.

He had been doing college tours all week and had just gotten back in time to catch a flight with us to Arkansas for Thanksgiving. He was hoping to study Game Design at either USC or NYU and I hoped he'd get accepted to either. The apple hadn't fallen far from the tree after all. Even though Colton was our father and into technology, I liked to tell myself that Henry was the major influence to Charlie's love for video games. He had raised him with me for the past ten years after all so in a way he was the father figure in Charlie's life since Colton was absent in ours. After we had cut off ties with Colton, we never heard from him again and we were all okay with that.

"Next time I'm leaving you two behind with the twins as I travel to see Jack and Hannah by myself."I declared readjusting Hazel in my arms.

For a three year old she was quite heavy but she was a healthy size as the doctor had assured me. Hazel and Oliver were identical twins and even though I'd been hoping for one child at a time, I wasn't surprised when I conceived twins since my husband was a twin himself. They both had Henry's blue eyes but everything else about them from their curly brown hair, to their cute noses and ears was all me. They were the perfect mix of Henry and I.

"That's okay, we'll finally get to hook Oliver and Hazel into gaming."Henry replied with a smirk.

"Not on my watch, they are too young."I scolded.

"Yes ma'am."Henry muttered knowing not to fight with me on the issue.

"Whipped."Charlie teased with a mocking grin.

"Says the fool who has been grinning at his lockscreen like a love sick puppy for hours."Henry retorted.

Charlie glared at Henry for his cheap shot but it's not like Henry was wrong.

"Why didn't you invite Lilah for thanksgiving, we'd have loved to have her over."I inquired.

"I did but her family travelled to Manchester to see her grandparents."Charlie replied sadly.

He had been dating Lilah for two years and the two were inseparable. Their love story was quite similar to mine and Henry's in the fact that Charlie was a nerd while Lilah was a cheerleader. She wasn't one of the snobbish ones though as I'd have already found a way to break the two up. Lilah was a beautiful blonde with brown eyes and an amazing personality. She loved Charlie and was obsessed with Oliver and Hazel since she was an only child.

"Don't worry bud you'll see her at school on Monday."I consoled.

Charlie grunted in displeasure from the nickname. He had tried severally to make us stop since he was apparently too old to be called such a juvenile name anymore but he had been unsuccessful.