His Eyes.....

photo up is a little bit of Rafael glimpse....😍😍👀👀

''h, h, here is your ice coffee sir that will be $ 2.25 sir . have a nice day'' I took a deep breath and look at the clock to see it was already lunchtime. I was so irritated for shattering but that is what I do, I just go blank can not speak properly, and forget eye contact.

I work here in the cafe for 3 days a week and club the whole week, I have online classes Monday to Thursday and Friday to Sunday is off. Mom and Diego tell me not to work saying they have all this money for their children which are me and Lilly, but still, I CAN NOT just sit around and do nothing for me and Lilly. they pay me as a normal worker and the tips I made through the time are enough for me to pay my and lily basic needs and bills. house rent I pay half of it half is paid by mom and Diego, they think I don't know that they pay my half house rent but I know I found about it a year ago. but I let them pay because I know they feel good that they are paying for me as my parents.

''Come on cupcake it's your time to have a break and time to take over . go before Deigo kills me for wasting your lunchtime '' Alex said to me. he is my best friend, he and Carla are the ones to know about the truth about me and Lilly life after mom and Diego. he is charming, tall height, brawn hairs, black eyes . he is not like alpha male type but a warm bear cuddle type and the most reliable person then mom and Diego . '' alright I SEE YOU AT CLUB then ?'' I said . '' yep know go '' he pushed out so I could go have lunch and rest for a while. Carla only work at the club not at the cafe so I will see her at the club it's 4;30 pm I have 2 and a half hour to rest and fresh up.

I have texted mom that I am going directly to the apartment and I will eat and take medicines there and rest for a while and  I will come to the club straight at 7;00 pm. these rest times are the only time when I can sleep soundly with out any dream. I WENT HOME eat the leftovers, freshen up a bit, and went straight to bed. just after lying in the bed, I could feel my body relax. working so continuous is not good for my body it can make me sick, but what I can do, I had to for Lilly with that thought I went to sleep.

********************

The club is full today I am on for VIP today, I am always on for VIP but sometimes I am not so. I only take orders and serve them some no other shit, there are many times when people or I should say drunk men touch or slap my ass but after the first incident men who touched ended up with broken jaw and Diego on top of him scream '' how dare you to touch my daughter '' it was really hard to make him came down since then he put the bouncer on every floor saying anyone who crosses line kicks them out. he also asked other workers if that happened to them they said yes but the manager was not taking things seriously so, he got his ass kicked out also, but now I have learned to let go of it.

'' HEYY girly what kind of man do you gout up there, is there someone who will give me his dick today what do you think'' Carla said .'' I don't understand that why do you need a man when you are in girls and second of all I don't go up there to see if they are good enough to give you their dick sweetheart'' I said to her while taking my tray full of drinks and note pad to write the orders I move towards VIP section when her voice came '' women have needs honey you will know one day when somebody will go down on you and pop that cherry for you and I am still waiting for my girl to come in my life till then why not just one might think. don't forget to look for me a good dick plzz pretty plzz'' heer voice faded when I STARTED making my way up.

'' here is your order sir and mam. plzz call for me if y, y, you need anyyy, anything '' I could hear them giggling about the way I shutter but I don't give them the feeling of winning over me so I just let it go and move to the bigger area which was cover today with 5 people, 3 men, and 2 female.

When I got closer to the area first time in the four years I caught someone eyes not someone but his, green eye felt so intimidating, I could not even move my finger it felt like I am possessed by his eye, the way he sitting and power of being the only dominant male in the room was leaking from him . he was the first one to tore the eye contact and it felt kind of a bad but it all went away when his green eyes went to my body taking his time like he is learning every detail of my body. I FELT conscious but at the same time and for the first time it felt good that I could catch his eyes. I started biting my lips so hard that I thought I would draw blood out of them.

Girl sitting in the same area called out for me and then I came to my senses that I have been standing here for about a time and I have been technically drawing for a man

Girl sitting in the same area called out for me and then I came to my senses that I have been standing here for about a time and I have been technically drawing for a man. I didn't have the guts to look back at him to see him either smirking or regretting that he has been looking at someone like me.

I kept my head down and went towards their booth ...

AUTHOR NOTES ✍✍; Heyy guys I wish you enjoyed this chapter. let me know that in the comment box how much did you like it or what I can change to make it better for you...

see you in the next ..❤❤✌✌words; 1083