It's Hurts 😈😈

Rafael pov :

I headed straight towards the hospital
garden because I knew if I saw someone and they do or say something to piss me off then they won't be able to live to say there sorry and I don't want to do that. I took a deep breath and look up in  the  sky and even that's not working to calm me down, why she is doing this to me I know if operation goes good she can leave with me forever but what if not, I will even losse the two years with her. Fuck I am not even ready to think that I love her so much that it's hurts..

" Toni she needs you right now " Dad voice came , I turned around and looked at him " Why dad " I said he looked at me in confused expression " What toni " He said " Why did you tell to love the my women from my heart then my brain dad why? . It was all good till I listen to you and loved her through my heart dad and now it's hurt because I am going to lose her either in a month or a year dad and this blady hell hurts " I said and tears were rolling down my check, my breathing was coming harsh.

" Things got tough and now you regret loving her toni " Mom said from behind " That's not a boy I raised or did I " She said again " But what now mom I will die if she die, these past year only the thought of her  being alive and breathing was keeping me sane but what after her mom. I am sorry I am not that strong man you think I am mom she is my weakness, she is my reason to be human " I said and fall on my knees, everyone was crying by the time . Mom came towards me and crouched down and hold my face up in her hand " You are the strongest man that I have given birth to just because you feel like you are going to die if she dies that doesn't mean you are weak son, that's the sign that you truly love her, care for her son " She said I looked at her and put my hand on my heart and said " But it's hurt here very much even she when she is just right up in the room right now what if she goes away "
" then that pain will stay there as the reminder  that you have to live for her and for  your daughter Toni , that pain will convert into sweet memories of you and her " She said.

" She is dying anyway toni just let her do the operation she wants to  live for  ones toni, I have never seen so much desire for living in her eyes before, this operation will only give her peace that she deserves because I don't have strength to see my daughter die every day "  Aunt Eva said " I can't aunt . I can't. I know I am being selfish for staying with her but can't I love her so much that letting her go is to hard for me I am sorry " I said and closed my eyes. why  it's happening to her ? why now when she is truly giving her to me ? why now ? why me? why her? why us ?....

" Andrei is awake " Landon voice came and we all looked at him he looked at me sitting on grownd on my knees he walked towards me pulled me up to stand straight and said " Stop thinking about you and your pain she is the one that will loses everything, she is the one that not get to live when for the first time she got her freedom, she is the one that want see her daughter again at least we all are here for each other but she is true one that going to lose everything brother but still she is taking the risk you know why because she wants to live with you, she wants to have a family with you. So for  the fucking God sake get your self together and  give her the live and strength that you can, all of us can give till she is with us. " He said turned around to walk away but stopped and turn around and said again " I am younger than you brother and you know better than me but she loves you she needs you " With that he walked away and we all were shocked by him he was always funny and goofy kind of a person but the way he spoke was out of his character and I get it all of it he was saying but I can't, I just can't..

We all open the room and Andrei voice came "Will someone please tell me you are not  supporting this Buthead in her suicide mission " He said his calming dangerous voice " Me and uncle Diego are not " I said while entering and he looked at me and said " Thank god this bull got his brain back but I am with him" " That's not up to both of you " She said and low her head " Okay then I will kill every single surgeon  because I am not ready to lose my only cousin that I was finding for so fucking long " He said or more like shouted.

" Cousin. What are you Russian , more complicated then chess " Landon said and in that we all nooded and it's was true because they all are lie puzzle we solve one and then we have new one on a hand..

" Do you have her father and his brother photo " He said while sitting up Dante help him and landon said  " lovers"  and dante look at him and said " Really now seriously " " What I can't be any more serious okay my baby girl needs little bit to calm also " He said and sky turned " Right now you are pissing me off " She said and landon " Mean " And shut his mouth.

" Yes I have " I said getting back to the point " Show them to your dad and uncle " He said and I did. I showed them and there eyes went wide " What's it " She said her voice was full of worry and guilt she didn't even know what it's and she already filling guilty God what's it now.
" Your father is my second uncle , my father real brother and at that time his second  in command " Andrei said and it hit as all she is the daughter of the men I have been chasing for so long and she looked at me because I told her that how much I want to kill those two because at that time Andrei dad use to make his brothers do his dirty work and his brothers was the one who did  that to us. After me going on rampage Mr. Kuznetsov make sure to hide his brother so I don't kill them with every single man that was there in that Wearhouse and I have fallen for that man daughter.

" Rafael I didn't know I swear to God I didn't know, Rafael say something " Her voice break me through my thoughts, she was looking at me with so much guilt in her eyes and fear of me accusing her. Would I  ? I would never she might be his daughter but she is nothing like him and it's not like she didn't go through enough because of him and why did she thinks I will accuse her " Seriously this what you think " I said I was angry with did she really think of me so low that I will accuse her for her father think. I just looked away and didn't say anything.

" It's not your fault failga " Uncle Diego said and everyone nooded with him " Let's go home and I will continue there because here my ass is hurting in this bed so please " Andrei said everyone chucked and  uncle deigo, uncle Ricky and dad went to take care of discharge papers. And I went out to wait in the car  so I can calm my self...

Does she really don't believe in our relationship, in our love, is this how much she is broken and have I not done enough to gain her confidence in me God what's happening.....

****†***††***
Author note ✍✍; hey guys how do you like this chapter. Next chapter will be of all opening of secret so be ready.... Like and comment. Love you❤😘❤

Words ; 1500