First time

Lavender pov :

I walk into his room and he was there at the window cigarette was between his finger but wasn't lit, he trying to quit it for me. His back was on me i walk towards him and stood in front of  him but he didn't look down at me but kept looking outside so i put the stool in front of and stood on it so i can come face to face with him . I hold his face in my hand , join our forehead and crossed my arm around his neck.

" Will you tell me what's bothering you please " I said at this he looked down and said " Does it matter you didn't even want to be introduce as my girlfriend so leave it "  While Still not touching me. " You know why I said that I didn't said it as I don't want to be introduce as your girlfriend but I said it because you asked me to take holiday which was not going to happen and with me as Martin daughter will help you to concentrate in your work then be stress at my security " I said, he look down at me and said " I love you sky and I want everyone to know you are mine and not to touch you" he hold my hips and pull me towards him.

🚨🚨🚨🚨( mature content from here to end 🚨🚨🚨

I smile and kiss him and he return it back and then I pulled back and said " Okay introduce me as your girlfriend but then don't no restrictions on my timing and going out " I pouted he kiss that pout and pull my lips between his teeth and our kiss become more intense but I break it and said " You didn't eat first eat " He looked at me and said " Yes I am hungry " With that he pick me up and throw me in bed and my breast bounce up and down and he just licks his lips " Are you not wearing bra baby " He said and shook my head at no and he come up and tower  above me and kisse me again but his hand started to pull my hoodie up and I let him do it's not like I can say no to this angry man who like to do more physical touch when he is angry.

He remove it and see my breast and said " I want to fuck you sky, I want to ramp in you and make you scream my name and cum in side of you and see my and your cum mixing  with you, I want to stop everytime you are ready to cum so you can begg me sky " It's the first time he said this to me I looked at him and said " Then do it daddy " He looked at me and said " Are you sure " I nooded and he  said " What's your safe word sky " "Green" I said.

With that he pulled away from me and and went towards the door lock it come back and start opening his shirt and he was bare chest in front of me his tattoo was shining in the light of moon which was coming in the room from the window. He stood at the leg of the bed and pull my legs and stood between them " I am asking you again you want to do this sky so tell me " I nooded but he slapped my pussy so hard that moun come out of my mouth and he said " Words sky " " Yes I want to daddy " .

With that he start kissing me his one hand start to group my breast he always go hard on my breast and he squeeze them. Really hard but I like it when he does so I moun in his mouth and  he start pulling my nipples and pinching them and I scream in his mouth when he did that because he putting his all anger on it and I knew that this is going to be a rough sex but do  I want a vanilla?  Do I want him to be something that he is not. No I want him all of him.

He start going down and kissing my neck and sucking on it leaving mark, " Da... Ahh dady " I moun and he then get to my breast and he sart sucking my right breast and biting my nipples between his teeth and  on the other hand he start to pull  my left nippl between him thumb and finger,. He move his tongue around my nipple and again suck on it while leaving with a pop sound and did the same with the left one and then hold the both of them with the base and start jiggling them and put his face in them.

" You are so perfect God sky " He said and  start kissing me down and stop until he was face to face with my pussy and he didn't gave me time but start sucking on my pussy " Ohhhh God fuck da... Ahhh daddy " He put his tongue in me and start pulling it out and in and good his tongue feel so good. I start moving so he hold my hips and by now my leg were locking his head and my hand was on his hair.

" Daddy I ahhhh want to hmmm cum daddy " I said and he said " Then cum for me sky come for me" and I did screaming his name and that was not first time I came he kept going and going with his finger , tongue and I came for third time. He got up and pulled his trouser down and his member jump out I licked my lips and then I saw him already looking at me and I looked away " It's not going to fit Rafael " I said disappointment in my voice clear that I am not going to satisfy him as he deserve . He bend down and hold my face " It's going to fit you are made for me sky " He said and kiss me again and he position him at my pussy and suck in a deep breath and he knew that I was nervous and my weak point is my breast so he start sucking on them and I throw my head back and then I felt it.

He enter slowly and I felt like was he tearing me apart and I scream " Ahhhhhh it's hurts " He kissed my head and said " We can stop okay let me stop then " " No  just  push it in at ones daddy at once please " I said and " It will hurt more sky " He said caressing my cheek
" No do it  please " And then he pushed it in at ones and I scream but he didn't move and keep kissing my neck " You can move " Know he did and start moving and the pain got mix with pleasure.

" Ahhhh  God daddy more please " I said and he said " Are you ready my sky " With that he put my one leg on his shoulder and he held one hand on my thigh and another hand on my breast and he start going fast and rough " Ugggg sky your pussy so tig...

" Ahhhh  God daddy more please " I said and he said " Are you ready my sky " With that he put my one leg on his shoulder and he held one hand on my thigh and another hand on my breast and he start going fast and rough " Ugggg sky your pussy so tight " He said and he keep going in and out he went faster and faster " Uhhhhh daddy God fuck Rafael " .

Room was filled with his groin and my mouns but keep going fast and rough, sound of our skin slapping together was all in the room. " I am going to cum daddy " I said " Cum baby  your going to cum as much as you want . God baby strangle my dick like this baby cum for me cum for daddy " And I did " Rafael ahhhhhh "  With that I fall flat on the bed " Come on this is not over sky or your hand and knees  "  He said and pulled out of me and I did I went to my hand and knees he just slammed in me and keep going didn't gave me the time to get use to his size, he hold my hair in his left hand making a poni out of it and smack my ass and " That right baby take daddy's cock like a good slut and don't come  thim time without asking " .

He keep going in and out and more faster keep smacking my ass " I won't to cum daaaaaaaa daddy " I scream when in pleasure when get more rough " Don't. You. Dare. Slut. Take it. Like a . Wore. You
. are " He said with each hard thurst and keep going faster and faster in and out of me.

" Beg to me sky " He said and I did " Please daddy pleeee uhhhhh Daddy let  me  cum hmmmmm " I said between the rough thurst and my moun " Cum for me, cum for daddy , milk my cock baby " And I did I cum again for  him.I don't even remember at what no I am at but scream his name and cum he also cum beep inside me I could feel his got cum inside me he fell on me and said " You are my drug sky. You are perfect " And we cuddle into each other and went to sleep.

***†****†***
Author note ✍✍✍ ; I hope you guys like it like and comment. Love you❤😘😘

Words ; 1540