In Two Days

Lavender pov ;

We all are in the living room sitting and waiting for doctor to came, when we all heard that there is a donor everyone has a different reaction some were happy but worried of the  negative out comes, Andy was ready to kill the donor saying it's to soon, Dante was control him, Rafael was just silent saying nothing and I was nervous I knew I have you do it but at the same time I don't want to leave them.

Door bell goes off and room automatically  become silent it was silent that I thought I could hear my own heart beat in the room  . Doctor came in and dad make him sit on the chair, the way everyone was eyeing him he was already sweating " You need a water doc " I said "I would " He said and  I got up to get the water for him, I went to the table and fill the glass for him and  gave him he drink the in one breath " I think now you can live long enough to tell us or you need a food also to open your mouth " Andy said in cold threatening voice " Enough " I said and glair at him and he just look away " Please tell doc " I said and went to sit with Rafael.

" There is this patient he has been to coma for very long and now he loosing his live so I talked to his family about the donating lugs and they said it would be honor of to safe someone life and it also good for you lavender because right now your body is not that much effected by cancer so right now doing the transplant would be a good thing and getting a donor is not easy so. " He said " I kill someone to get a donor so that's not an issue, but this is to soon. So I am not in " Andy said " Does it match with me " I said " Yes it does, I did it then I called your father because I know it bid deal " Doctor said.

Everyone started saying so much at the same time like you can't make it what they were saying, the room was filled with noise but I knew what I have to do " Can you give me one day doc after tomorrow I will come to hospital to get admit just one can it be arrange " I said doctor looked little bit concern but then nooded his " It can be . I shall take leave now I have to call doctor for operations " He said and left.

Everyone was looking at me clearly shocked " No it to soon lavender you just came back no way " Dad said " The soon  it happen the soon it is better dad " I said " Alright  then you have this much argue to do suicide then first tell Lilly, tell her that you want be coming, tell her if something happen in that operation room you will be gone for ever tell her that and I will take you to the hospital " Rafael said while getting up and standing fare away from me but still in front of me and it hurts to him like this.

I looked at him smiling " Taking me on a date tomorrow will you " I said and he looked ate like I am killing him slowly but I have to both this for me, for us I have to. " No " He said and I laughed " Come on you didn't take me on a single date, just don't let me go away with zero date Mr. Silva " I said and he just looked at me and shouted " Lilly come down your mom need to talk to you " He said and I know he trying to make me change my mind. She came down and said " What is it " And look at me, I did the action to tell her to came towards me and she did. I mde her sit on the couch and I stood on my knees between her legs front of her on the ground . " Cupcake you have seen mom taking medicine didn't you " I asked and she nooded .

" Mom is not healthy cupcake from very long time  and medicine were helping to go on do you know about cancer " I asked again and she said " Yes there was a campaign in my school for that why? " I took a deep breath and could see with the corner of my eyes mom , aunt Easter and angel were crying " I have  cancer cupcake and  medicine can not help anymore so. Doctor uncle said there is a way that I can be okay for ever and I don't have to eat so many medicine after that " I said.

" Okay then we will do that and then you will be okay right " She said tears were rolling down her cheeks , I used my thumb to wipe it and said " Yes we can do that but there is a thing  cupcake during the treatment if God thing that he need an angel up there with him then he will make me came to him because you know that God see every single treatment to make sure that everything is okay " I said " No but I don't want you to go. I want you to stay don't you " She said now crying more " Of course I want to cupcake but that's a God think I can't do anything in that " I said " Yes you should say no " She said raising her voice " If I say no then God will punish me and make me more unhealthy and then I have to go through more pain then ever" I said to her.

" Then I pray to God to not take my momma from me, I just got dada and he taking away you so no I will pry to him " She said in her serious voice and I smile at her and said " Okay you do  so but I want to tell you something if God do take me I want you to know that momma love you so much and she will right there with you even if you can't see her. I want you to talk to your dada when I am not here anymore and tell him everything , be good and brave girl for momma, dada , nana for everyone and I want you to follow your dreams and live it. When you will be big you will know how much I love you cupcake " I said crying she wipe my tears and said " Don't worry momma I will pry to God now and I will go tomorrow to church and the your treatment okay " She said and run to her room for praying.

" How could you do this lavender God dammit ___" " Enough Andy that is it stop like you are the one leaving God I am the one dying here, I am the one who is going to leave everything don't say I don't care because I do and so much that I am ready to die soon if it even have a one percent chance of me leaving with my family okay so shut up, if  you saying this to make this situation easy  for you or a way that you will feel less pain then I  am okay but please " I said and broke into a sob fall on the ground properly crying then I feel hands around me and I knew it Rafael.

" I want to Rafael but not like this, I want live with you, Lilly and everyone as normal healthy life. I am so sorry " I said and he just shhh me and pick me up and took me to the room, he told me to go fresh and after we both were in the bed he said while taking he in a tight hug " We are having a our first date Tomorrow so be ready at 7:00pm tomorrow okay " He said and I just " Hmmm " " I love you sky forever " He said " I love you too forever"I said to him and we fell sleep in each other arms..

***†****†**

Author note✍; hey guys I hope you like it   do like and comment.. Love you❤😘❤ all.

Words ; 1400