😈 Breakfast🍳☕🍞

Rafael pov ;

I was shocked ,she is a fucking mother of a four year child , and a father is not in their life . did he not want a child? did he left her after the child ? , if anyone of these happened then I am going to kill that asshole for living my Sky and moon . like this but some were i feel good that he has left them because i am going to love them and spoil them as they should be .

But before i am going to give them that , I am going to kill that Alex and my brother Landon because Alex keep being calling her cupcake and my brother want stop making her blush she do look hot so much when she blush but i want to be the one to make her blush , make her cum , make her scream my name until she forgets her own name , to punish her , to spoil her but me only me no one else .

'' does she know about us being you being in a a mafia and me being a king '' I said while looking at her back and asking uncle Diego. ''first keep your dick in your pant Toni she is not your one night stand ,second yes she knows every think , she also know that their is a king but you are the one she has no Idea .''. '' she is not a one night stand for me if she was I would have had sex with her and I know it's early but she is more then a one night stand for me uncle Diego ''.

They all looked at me like I have gone mad or some thing , Dante was looking at me with a smirk on his face , '' You better not break her or treat her with your mind , she has seen enough in her life and she want be an easy one to say yes and she don't believe in love and absolutely hate and scare of man ,that she don't know . ''uncle Ricky said I was about say something but she return with food in her hands .

 ''uncle Ricky said I was about say something but she return with food in her hands

'' HERE you go people enjoy your breakfast , and you mister your daughter said control your taste beard , other wise you will have zero sugar for rest of the month so eat an healthy breakfast rather then a sugar mill '' with that she left uncle Di...

'' HERE you go people enjoy your breakfast , and you mister your daughter said control your taste beard , other wise you will have zero sugar for rest of the month so eat an healthy breakfast rather then a sugar mill '' with that she left uncle Diego was left with a pout on his face . who have guess that one's from every mafia and their man use to be scared will be pouting for a sugar breakfast . Uncle Ricky laugh and Diego glared at him while eating . we all finished the breakfast we needed to go to the base to look at work .

I want to look at her before I go and talk to her , I know she want to talk too but will not and as i said i will chase my SKY , if i have to .I asked someone another worker were she is they said she is in club fixing it for tonight , uncle told me she work at club Monday and Friday and at cafe Friday morning and Saturday only Sunday is off for her .

I went into club and started finding her , I saw her at VIP section at the balcony looking at me , I started taking step towards her she didn't move , I went up she was still standing there but not looking at me but I could see her breathing hard not in bad manner but because of nervousness .

I took hard step towards her and stand just right behind her I made sure that she could fell my chest on her back , I hold her by her hips , lean down to just above her ear . I kept quite foe a while taking her fragrance in she smelled like strawberry and lavender just like her name . '' if i saw that guy calling you cupcake again I swear I will kill him and then I will bend you on my knees and spank that ass raw so when you sit you will remember me,is that clear sky. " I said she Shivered at thought of me spanking her. Good, she shook her head in a yes.
" Answer me in words sky in word's and you have no idea how much i want to hold you in my arms . just go on a dinner with me  in Tuesday'' i said , she went to say some thing but I cut her off '' thing about it please '' . with that I hold her for a second and turn to go when she said '' you have bare him he is my best friend and into boys . I don't know why am telling you this. and I was saying yes '' with that she run down stair and I stood there shook . did she said yes .

I walk back to my car were Dante was standing still waiting for me.he didn't say anything for a while we sat in a comfortable silence. " Where are you taking her then for a dinner " Dante said " I don't know, I will ask aunt Eva or Landon " . " What's it Rafael " He asked.
" It's scaring Dante first time in my life I felt this urge to protect her and moon. I always do protect my family but with her it feel more needed then a duty Dante and I should not fell it, that it's not good in our world man and specially so soon man, I mean I just saw her last night and urgggg " I rubbed my hand on my face I just don't understand anything. " You like her Rafael and maybe more then that and that is good everyone should have should have someone to came back even dad and uncle have " He said he calls my father dad " Look were it got uncle Ricky and uncle Diego and aunt Eva " With that nobody spoke.

It doesn't matter if we have morals or not, if we don't go dirty or for family and children but Russian do and we have lost our half family because of that, because my father and uncle had weakness back at home there family. It's might be power to them but Russian used it as a weaknesses towards them. But at the same time I don't want to lose her I want her to be deep in my darkness with me and stand as a queen by my equal and only one to control my beasts. I have to think and think before Monday dinner with her.
SKY........
†***†*****†*****

Author ✍✍✍note ; I hope you like it guy's. Like and comment and do tell how you liked the chapter. Love you❤😘
Words ; 1115