Alarm..

[ one of Rafael tattoo ]

Lavender pov ;

He left me for getting fresh or I should say I force him to leave so I can think about what is happening. He the capo and what he has faced and big part is that he didn't leave he stayed. What he says is right because if he is the capo then I know because I work for them. I handle his New York warehouse server and I have heard about him all this  that he is an monster and cold hearted, don't think before killing someone.

But I can't get my self to believe it yes there is this aura and dominating power in him but the way he is with  Lilly  I can't get my self to believe it. He is a capo of people found about us as his weakness  . We will be the target if it was me then okay but it's Lilly to. God what I will do.

Got out and dress it's Sunday and I have to be at mom place before 10:00am and it already 9:15 am. I got out and search for him I went to kitchen and there he is shirt less and his pant hung low he also has some tattoo on his back and other on his right hand and chest. He looked so fucking got and mouth watering.

( lavender outfit)

( lavender outfit)

I licked my dry lips and dite my inner cheek " Take a photo sky that will last long and if keep looking at me like that I would forced to take you on this kitchen counter and we have to be at aunt home before 10:00 " I looked at him.

He was already looking at me with a smirk on his face and I just looked down and blushes . I sat on my site and looked at my plate full of food " I don't eat this much. This is to much " He looked at me and said " I know but you have to gain some weight and quantity of food is necessary for that so eat as much you can but finish half at least "

I pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes that I use with mom and dad. He looked at me walk towards me pulled my chair and stood between my legs and his hand both on my sides. " Don't wine sky specially when it's about your health. Know be good girl you are and eat. I won't let you be more careless for your health that you already has been. " With that he peek my pouted lips and went to take his plate of food.

We both were eating when he said "give your timing of eating medicine and I also want you to meet one of my personal doctor he is that best ". I looked at him he had the same hope my mom had before going and the same that mom and dad has. I smiled and take my plate and said
" Morning before 10:00 , afternoon before 3:00 and night before 10:00 pm. And I am already with the best doctor Rafael dad has found "

I turned around to see him doing something in his phone and like he felt my eyes and looked at me and said " I am setting alarm so I will call you to tell you to take your medicine " He said with a smile. " You don't have to, I don't want to be a burden Rafael I didn't told you so I can be a burden but because you should know this, you have a right to know and i was doing fine before also " I said and tried to walk towards the my medicine cabin.

I felt a strong hand on my upper arm and he pulled me to him and pushed my back to the counter and said " You are not a burden and I don't know were this shit come to your mind but I swear to God lavender think my care and feeling for you as a burden on me and I promise last night was pleasurable but what I will do this time want be " . He looked so piss and he let go my hand and went to the room and come back  with his shirt on and said " We're is your medicine " I pointed toward the cabin. 

He took out the box, it already had a label on it so he took 5 different medicine and a glass of water and gave it to me and I take it not wanting to piss him more. He walked to the door and said over her shoulder " If you also don't feel burden while taking ride in my car so come down " . I took a deep breath and went down he was standing there with door open I walked and sat in and he buckle me up and shut the door and went to his side.

Drive to home was quite his one hand was on weel and another on the gair to change them

Drive to home was quite his one hand was on weel and another on the gair to change them. He stop the car and said " You are telling them or I should " I didn't understand so I asked " Tell them what " But he didn't like my reply and got out of his side came to mine to open and when I came out he said "talk to me when you are ready to tell me what actually is bothering you " With that he went in the house and I started following.

Voice were coming from back side so follow the voice everyone was there Lilly was on his hold he was holding her until she saw me and wiggle out of his hold and run  to me " Heyy momma, are you okay now uncle dante told you were at the bitter place " . I looked at everyone already looking at me mom with Concern  , dad and uncle ricky with tention and Rafael with again hurt expression.

" Yes baby I was there but only for few hours and then I was back see I am good know " I said while holding her hand in mine and walking towards them. Mom embrace me in a hug and said " Why didn't you said or called us we just found out come on honey don't do this thing please " "  Don't make ground your ass young lady " " Yes and what did doctor said are you okay know champion " They all said back to back.

" I thought it was our little secret big brother " I said looking over the shoulder of mom to look at Dante " They needed to know princess and I said for a little while" He said . " I am okay now and sorry I didn't want to spoil your Sunday. Sorry mom, dad and old man " , " Promise me you will call me every time " Dad said " I promise you I will call , but it's real that one I will di.... " " Don't you dare to complete that sentence lavender " Dad said looking hurt but not just him but every one  .

" We're is liz Landon it looks like everyone is getting hurt by my true words " I said while looking at Landon , he point up and running went to her room to talk.

Shut up voices......

†******†**†****
Author note ✍✍; like and comment guys. Words ; 1220