Back to New York 😈

[ photo is for Rafael outfit ]

RAFAEL POV :

We just landed in New York. I took a step outside of my jet taking a deep breath of my state, yes my state I took over new york from Russians when I was 21 and became Italian and American mafia. Yes, you heard right mafia I took over my father's Italian mafia when I was 20, but I was not satisfied knowing that this is what my father has earned not me so I targeted the second strongest mafia Russians.

I still remember I straight went to their warehouse or head base of new York and killed each one of them in just 60 minutes and claimed new York mine. Something that I earned not got from my father, it's not that I hate my father I truly love him more than my life but still, it felt to let everyone know who I am, let them be afraid of me, let them know I am heartless care about nothing but what's mine and I take it either an easy way or you die for it so I can have it.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt the presence of my right hand and my childhood friend Dante by my side. He always has been he was the only one who went with me to New York to make it mine. He is not just a loyal friend but an annoying ass who never stops to tell me when I am wrong even when I am at my worse temper stage, he just never give up and neither do I.

" Come on you two old people get your knees moving to the car so we can meet uncle Diego and aunt Eva " My brother Landon scream at us from the car me and Dante both look at each other than towards him. I raised my eyebrow at him making him realize that his big mouth has again opened and had spoken nothing but shit. We both walked towards our car. Black Range Rover, I wanted to keep my mood good so I sat in the different car rather than being with my siblings, yes siblings I am blessed with twins devils.

Liz and Landon they doth are 5 years younger than me

Liz and Landon they doth are 5 years younger than me. They are the true definitions of trouble and irritation or annoying someone to extend. So I decided to take another car, it's not that I don't love them I do, them, my parents, Dante, uncle and aunt and my men's are my family and I love them. But still, you know siblings are still siblings.

We are all going to meet our uncle and aunt. Diego Martin and Eva Martin. They are family, uncle used to be my father's second in command but he also left his position with my father they say " We both come in this together with a promise of leaving together no matter what, we want to leave another one alone " So I gave Dante his position. People say that I got my temper from him and my mother. They both don't have so great a history with temper and I am their combination of having both of their tempers in one person.

It's been whole 4 years since I came to New York I deal with all of the stuff from Italy. Groundwork is done by Dante and my other men. " So you getting yourself a hot ass today for getting lead, " Dante said making me come out of my thoughts. " No, I want to sleep today without forcing someone out of my room or wasting my time by telling them or reminding them that it was just sex. So no " I said.

I am not some kind of a playboy neither do I have time for it, I tell the women before that this is one-time sex nothing else if they say yes then only it gets to my guest room. I don't sleep with them in my own room, I tell them to leave after they are feeling good. I can't do cuddle or do felling it's not allowed in my word or I just didn't find her yet for someone I can risk my life for, break my rules for or keep my temper checked for her not my words mom and Liz words. But sometimes just sometimes I feel that she is right maybe I have not found her yet but it only feels like this at night when I come back to my house, not a home, there is no one it's empty no one to hug or tell about the day, only then it felt like that but can't tell them and boost their ego about that know, can we?

They both use to come to Italy for Christmas, thanksgiving, and new Year. but then they stopped coming, saying that they had found a daughter and a granddaughter. she is not their real daughter but as much I know is they saw her in their Cafe with her daughter and they knew that there is no one of her's in this world so they took her in and know those two girls are the life of uncle Diego and Aunt EVA.

'' Heyy man we're here '' Dante said making me come out of my thoughts. I stepped out of my car reset my cuffs and looked up. there it's Martine's club famous club in New York. we are meeting them here it's Friday night so they both will be here, they told us to come here and from here we will go to their home.

'' Let's roll baby'' come Landon's voice and he went straight in without waiting for any of us. '' Dickhead '' Liz said under her breath while walking towards the club. I and Dante shared a look while also heading towards the club. uncle has already booked us for VIP and everyone knew who we are so no one dared to ask for ID from us we went straight to our VIP booth.I messaged uncle to let him know we are here.

***************************************AUTHORS NOTE✍✍ ; HEYY PEOPLE i wish you liked this chapter and if you do so plz tell me on comment box and also like the book. I will see you in the next update then love you keep reading. ❤❤😘😘 words; 1052