Eyes on me ..

RICKY POV ; 

[ RICKY LOOK LIKE, AGE 48, USE TO BE THIRD IN COMMAND IN ANDRE MAFIA ALSO LEFT WITH THEM AND KNOW HELP Diego and Rafael in new York work and in the club with Diego

[ RICKY LOOK LIKE, AGE 48, USE TO BE THIRD IN COMMAND IN ANDRE MAFIA ALSO LEFT WITH THEM AND KNOW HELP Diego and Rafael in new York work and in the club with Diego. see  lavender as his dead daughter love her a lot]

I was standing in the corner of the VIP booth to keep an eye on Liv, after what happened in the club during her first week I and  Diego are very concerned about her safety so always look for her while she is on the shift every thing was going. I use to work with my friends Andre and Diego we use to rule Italy in our time, we still do anyone who know Italy mafia they will know us we all left together, Andre was the capo so he gave his position to his elder son Rafael, Diego was second in command so it went to Dante Rafael best friend but also the well-deserving person for the job, I  was third in command so gave it to Landon. I don't have a family I use to but I lost it the rival played the dirty game and attacked our families we three always has one rule never take family in between the war.

but the Russians did three of our wives were captive and when found them they had to go to the hospital I lost my wife and my unborn daughter due to blood loss. Eva went into a coma for whole 10 months and ester was brutally abused and raped. all of our wives were. these people are my family there kids are mine they respect me as the one.

I came out of my thought when I heard Landon's voice I look towards them when I saw Liv taking a deep breath and some girl calling my little daughter names. I rushed towards her.

******

Lavender's POV  ;  

I  don't have to look to know who's hand is this I know it's uncle Ricky hand. '' are you okay liv do I need to call your dad. do you need water . '' he said in a very concerned voice took a little bit of control of his breathing and stood straight to look at him  '' no, you don't need to call dad I am okay I promise uncle Ricky ''I said. I moved to look at her and said ''  you will have another server in a second mam, I am sorry for THE  inconvenience I have done, can you please tell Carla to this booth '' I said while turning towards uncle Ricky to say. he looked at me then passed me to glare at that girl the shook his head at my apologizing nature and went down straight to the stairs.

I also started walking when I turned around and said'' I know it was my fault, that I got your drinks a little bit late and I am truly sorry for that to each one of but just don't go around throwing money on people faces just because you have it there are people out there who work for sing cent, so they could give their family one full meal of a day and nobody want to be a  striper or waiter from birth or as their dream it's just that they have to work for their basic needs and food and not that then at least have some respect for your self that how much you have done to earn that money and save it rather using them to pull people down.'' I said and went straight towards the stairs. 

I could feel all of their eyes on my back.

I don't know how I did that but I did it without shattering and with full confidence. I saw Carla on the stairs and by the look on her face, it was clear she has heard what I said and she was dame proud she gave me fling kisses and a proud patting on the back.

I went towards the bar and started working on the ground level. time passed by and the club was totally empty there were some men here and there but the guard was escorting them outside. all this time I could feel eyes on me all the time like it never left me for a second also.it didn't feel bad or creepy but it felt apposite it felt safe. so, kept working it was my work to shut the club and cafe in the end. 

I  looked towards my phone to see the time it was 1; 00 am already I knew lily would sleep till now and I still had to eat food and my med, it's already past time to take my med'' urgggg liv what the hell'' I said while cleaning the last corner when all was done. I put one hand on my hair to take care of the small hair which is on my face now.

All was done I locked the main gate while waving others out '' bye cupcake, dream about me okay '' he said while slapping my but and rushing out of the club .he is an ass, Carla laugh from behind hugging me from behind '' good night baby dream about me too please''  I slapped her back while she also runs out the club. I looked at the gates and head towards the dad's cabin to see if he is still here or went home.

 I looked at the gates and head towards the dad's cabin to see if he is still here or went home

[ Diego office looks like ]..

" D are you in there," I said while opening the door of his office. " Yes Figla I am in here," He said while still looking in his paper. " I just came to tell you I have round up the club and locked it from inside, should I go home or wait till you complete the work and then lock the cafe to, " I said taking a seat in front of his table, I head down on a table and close my eyes. He must have let in his paperwork because now I can feel Diego's hand on my head giving it a slow massage. " You should not work this much Filga ( daughter ) you know that what's our is you're to we don't want you to rush like this and get sick Bambina ( baby). He said.

Look up resting my chin on the table and smiling at him while saying " I will not I promise, I am not yet ready to leave you all so don't worry ". He gave me a stern look knowing what I am saying. Before he could say I said  " Alright it means you are looking at the cafe then good night go home soon, by the way, what are you doing still here mom called and said someone was coming home why aren't you at home" I said while opening his office door and turned towards him to see his reaction because I knew he forgot again.

His eyes goes wide and started cursing under his breath while raping the work. " Best of luck bad," I said one's in a day say dad to him he says that makes gis day so. With that, I went to my home.

Author note;✍✍heyy people hope you love this chapter to don't forget to like and comment. Love you❤😘😘😘 words; 1201