Going back..

( Wearhouse)

Lavender pov ;

It's been two days since last I called Andrei and he didn't came still tomorrow is Christmas and we all are worried that why he isn't home yet I am in my office right now just finishing off the work. When I opened my eyes after the cemo on Monday I didn't see him he always stay by my side when I am getting cemo when he is home but he was not there I called him he didn't say anything he does that a lot don't say anything in starting if he is doing work he just answer my phone to let me know that he's good and that is what he did that day also and before he could say I ended the call because I had a big conference .

I walked out of my office and went straight to my car And sat in I was wearing black outfit. With his scarf again it just feel more warm.

In a minute I was in front of home there was a car outside finally he came aunt is going to woop his ass

In a minute I was in front of home there was a car outside finally he came aunt is going to woop his ass. With that thought I went in and put my bag on the table and head straight to the kitchen drink the water didn't want my ass whooping from her " You came Asshead " I said and turn around to see him but I saw was more shocking aunt and Markus at the gun point while two man that I know are from Rafael men standing there I didn't think a second and pulled out the gun from my back of the skirt and from the kitchen cabin and pointed at both of then " Lower your gun " I said in calming but dangerous voice " We aren't were to hurt you dona " One of them said " I said lower your gun now " I scream and they did what I said I went towards them and asked "are you both Okay " They nooded but aunt started crying " They have Andy liv " She said and I looked at the men who came in my home and pointed my gun at them " Jet is ready to fly dona we are just following order " He said I took a deep breath and look at Markus and aunt " Let's go and get Andy back " I said and they both nooded and start moving out and went inside the car.

I pulled my phone out to call when one of the gurd said " Dona you can't call anyone " I looked at him and said " Don't take my silence as the power you think you are holding I am going that should be enough for you " I said looking at the rearview mirror And called Hana " Listen take care of the work and the meeting I am going out of the country for few days okay call if needed " I said and ended the call we sat there in silence and making aunt stop crying after a while we were at run way and there was the jet we almost went in sat down.

My head was paining . I have changed more then anyone think I have. After the one year treatment of my cancer I started taking self defense classes and how to shot gun . At that I time I truly felt empty nothing but empty like I never felt before Rafael and  Lilly then he came , mom and dad but I never felt that I know how to mask my emotion now way better then before and I know also I have to be harsh in front all of them so they can know I have changed. I closed my eyes and took nap because I know if I didn't the headache will kill me before the plane will land...

***After hours ****

Markus wake me up from my sleep telling me that we have landed and got up walking straight to out of plane with aunt with me and murkus just by my side. When I step out there were so many men in there balck suit with car in front of us I didn't wasted any time and head straight to the car we all seated sown and car started moving . I was just taking all in the same roads and building I know the route they were taking us to the main Wearhouse.

We get there man came and opened the door for me I came out murkus after me aunt was coming out to  " No way you are not coming just stay here we both will come back with him okay " I said she looked at me for while I knew she wanted to argue but she nooded and sat inside I lock the door looked at the guard and saw Jonny " Leave her or something happen to her you are dead " I said in so cold voice that he was shocked but just nooded his head.

I started walking inside with the same two men who get us here were walking in front of us they stop in front of basement I knew the best what happened in that room but still I was hopping I am wrong and the door open and I went in with Markus I could fell there were everyone dad, uncle Ricky, Mr. Saliva, Dante , landon and him but what shocked me was Alexander and mr. Kuznetsov was also there, all of there eyes on me I took a shaking breath when Markus come by my side and put a hand on my back and I thought idiot " Don't touch her " His voice echo in the basement that much silence it was there and I could feel Markus shiver but I was looking for Andrei and then I found him on the chair tied up his head hung low and fast walk towards him and ignore everyone.

" Andy " I said and crouch down to his height I took his face in my hand and held it up " Andy come on don't tell me , I came here for your dead body " I said , his face and whole body was brused up. A chucked come from his mouth " Don't worry love you aren't getting away from me " He said and laughed a little I look over my shoulder and said " Markus call the doctor " He nooded and I stood up and went straight for the cutter and cut his tape and then turn round I took my gun out and shooted the man who was holding the gun against the aunt at the home I shoot him at the shoulder and said " Point your gun at the unarmed woman again the bullet will be between your eyes " .

" Sorry dona " He all said and run out and then I heard a chucked " Look like a cat has got nails " It was Alexander I turned around and shooted towards him but I aimed at the wall behind and said " I am not Andrei , Alexander who will not kill you for God nows what so open your gutter mouth and I want aim at the wall " With wide eyes he just stood there. " Miss doctor are here " Markus said I looked at Andrei "come on let's make your face little good to see shall we" I said , then Markus came to pic him up we started walking when Rafael voice came " He is not going anywhere " " Yes he is and you had done enough damage , three of you. I swear if I get to know that those two Asshead touch him then wait " I shouted turning towards him and pointing my finger at Alexander and Mr. Kuznetsov and looked him in the eye and turn around and went straight out side to take him and aunt to hospital..

**†****†**

Author note✍✍ ; hey guys how you like are bold lavender tell me in the comments and do like the chapter. Love you❤😘❤😘

Words ; 1320