Green 🚨

🚨🚨 mature content down 🚨🚨

Lavender's POV :

The time he kicked the door close of my apartment. My back was pushed to wall. He put my hand above my hand while holding them with his one hand and another at my hips to push them towards  him. " Use your safe word sky " He said lust and anger in his eyes clearly their.
" A  what " I said with a shaking voice
" The safe word the time you feel that I am crossing my line of physical or emotional line you say that and only the I will stop. I will not stop even you are screaming me to stop so say that word and I will stop at that time so, safe word " He said I locked at his eyes and colour of his eyes the one thing that always held me to my place so " Green " I said he smiled and in a second his lips were on mine our lips moved in sink talking each other as much as we both can first it was sweet and calm but suddenly it felt like he couldn't get enough of me and calm and sweet kiss became hard and dominating.

He tried to push his tongue  in but I didn't know what to do so after my rejection he squeezed my ass and I gasped at it and he took the time to put his tongue in, he started sucking my tongue like it's for the last time in his life

He tried to push his tongue  in but I didn't know what to do so after my rejection he squeezed my ass and I gasped at it and he took the time to put his tongue in, he started sucking my tongue like it's for the last time in his life. I started gasping for air so we both let go his lips were Swollen at we both were fainting for air. His hand went up in my thighs and close to my undies line he tug on it, I looked at him not understanding " Jump " He said and I did.

My legs were rapped around his waist and hands around his neck. His hands were on my ass while squeezing them and said " Kiss me sky " He held so much authority that a shiver went down my pussy wetting my undies more then it's needed and I could not deny it so I did I kiss him with all I have. I tug his hair and he growled in my mouth and I moun in his. He throw me in my bed and stood straight he opened his top three button and looked at me with so much anger and lust at the same time.

I tried to say but he held his hand up and said " on your four sky, it's time you get your punishment  , don't wait it's already 30 by know " I  get in all my four without a time waste or increasing the number of God knows what . He pulled my dress up , so my ass is visible to him, he hooked his finger in my undies and said
" You trust me  sky " " Yes " I said without thinking, " Safe word " " Green " "Good and never give me a nood, give a verbal reply and with each spank you will thank me denoting me as daddy. Is that clear " " Yes " .

I felt shrp pain on my ass it sting for a while but after that my pussy clenched.
" Try again sky " , " Yes da... Daddy " .
" Good let's start and don't forget the count or  I will start from one ".

I felt again a the sharp pain in my ass and I could fell my ass wiggling bue the spank. " One, thank you dady " Again and again it kept on coming.

" Ohhh 26 , thank you daddy " . " It feels like someone is having great time " He said while giving another slap on my ass
" Huhhhhhhhh, 27 , thank you daddy " And another and another with last he laid so hard " Ohhhhhhh, huhhhhhhhh 30 , thank you daddy " With that he flipped in on my back and came above me he hold my neck not so tight but enough for me to get wet more. " Never and I mean never pull that stunt again sky because then I will fuck you raw there and then to let everyone know who you belong " " Yes "  He tighten gis grip and knew what he wants " Yes daddy " He hover over my lips but not touching them " You are mine sky and I don't like to share specially my women and you are the only one I have and had " With saying that his hand stated going up to my pussy " I... I " Shhhh we are not having sex not yet but you need a realise baby " With that put his finger between my lips but not putting it in and his thumb on my clit and started rubbing it " You are so wet, and technically beginning for my cock my slut "

I should be offended by name but it didn't effected me but  it turn me more on.
" Someone like to be sparked and dirty talk  , don't you my sky is not as inocent she looks like then " He said and suddenly and put his one inside me and my jolted up " Rafael ohhhhh, " I moun his name " Yes sky scream your dady name sky scream " He quick his pace and added his second finger in and I tried to get away from it but he took hold of my hip and lean in while sucking my neck and said " You are so dam tight sky how you going to take my cock if you are trying to get out of my hold in just second finger sky, hmmm " He said and kept moving his finger in and out he added third and at same time he sucked the breast which was showing " Ahhhhhhh Rafae ahhhhhh stop ohhhhh God "

He looked at me for taking my breast out from my dress and I noded  because my nipples were hurting at this time. He kept going in and out of me and pulled my dress down and looked at my breast for a while and started liking his lips
" Daddy plzzz ahhhh it hurting ahhhhhh" I could barely speak and he didn't waste time and took my right nipple in him mouth I moun " Rafael God uhhhhhh" He started sucking and pulling it between his teeth and bit around my breast " I love it sky they are perfect just as I  want" With that he started giving the same attention to the other one. " Take it out Rafael I want to pee " I said between my moun and he chucked and said "  sky you are having a orgasm let it go sky cum for me sky cum " And  when I was about to cum Rafael took his finger out and went between my leg and started sucking my pussy and clit.

I graded his hair and screm his name
" Rafael ohhh God fuck uhhhhh " And I cum  he cleaned me up and drop his body on me he put his head on crock of my neck and said " You are heaven and the best mill and desert I have eaten"my eyes started to shut "Don't sleep baby we need to clean you " He said while kissing my lips but I was so tired that I pouted and rapped my hand around his neck telling him " Do what ever you want just let me sleep " He chucked and said something but I was deep in sleep to listen.

**†****†***††

Author note ✍✍✍; hope you like it tell me if it need improvement and I will do it. Like and comment love you❤😘❤❤. Words ; 1338