Late Night Dinner,,

Lavender POV ; 

'' Because you are smoking and it's not good for health and especially for me soo'' I Said still standing on my ground not moving from where I am . he didn't even take a drag or anything he just throw it in the ground and crushed it by his feet and then look over his shoulder and said '' now what reason you have to not sit by my side ''. I started walking and stood in front of him.

I was staring at his face and he was mine, I bite my lips due to this urge to hold him and tell him that everything will be okay, that you will be okay so he can stress less but I just stood there looking at him, his eyes ranked my whole body like he wants to ripe the cloth of my body, he fisted his hand and patted his side sit were he is sitting. I sat there quietly in not an uncomfortable silence but in peace full silence in a while. 

'' Why are you up soo late sky '' he said my name send the shiver down my spine sky he called me sky. '' I can ask you the same ''. he took the hold of my upper hand pulled me towards him. I looked at him with wide eyes. " Don't ever ignore my question sky, I don't like to repeat things, " He said looking straight into my eyes " Sorry, just couldn't sleep "

I said while biting my lips, he moved another hand towards my lips and used his thumb for pulling my bottom lip out of my teeth, and said while still caressing my bottom lip " Don't do that unless you don't want me to kiss those lips until you can't breathe and your lips were swollen". My breath goes sharp. He smirked looking at me and let go of my lips. " You hungry, you were not at the dinner ". I said looking at the sky and he was still looking at me. I know because I could feel his eyes on me.

" I was busy with work didn't see the time ". He said I stood up and said " Fresh an up and I will heat the food " I  started walking when he said " I am not hungry " " But I am " With that I left.

I went to the kitchen and started heating the food, after a while, he came into the kitchen and sat in the chair in front of the stove. I could not hold my smile so I turn around to take the plate out and started serving him and sat in front of him. He looked at the food and then at me, he stood up and went to take something out he came back with another plate full of food and put it in front of me and went to sit on his chair.

I looked at him like what he wanted me to do. " Eat I know you didn't eat either so just eat it without urging with me," He said and started eating and l  also started eating that was true I didn't eat I don't know why but I didn't eat. We eat in silence. He took hold of both of our plates and went to the sink.

I  stood up and Went to clean the plates he was about to but I stopped him. " Let me do it you are already tired. I will do it on my own ". He didn't say anything and stepped back but took the hold of my hips and stood at my back with the towel in his hand to clean the dishes. He didn't say anything and neither did I say anything we stood in each other hold taking the warmth from each other.
We clean the dishes and I asked " Want some apple pie " He said yes. " Alright then you get the pie from the fridge and I will get the plates," I said he again shook his head in yes.

I was struggling to get the plates it was to in a hight but then he came from my back hold my hips to stop me from moving and put his head in my neck and said " Stop making me take you here in the kitchen, on this counter sky. " He kissed my neck and suck on it, his hold on my hip was going tight, it was going to leave the mark I knew it but I don't want him to stop. I bit my lips to stop the moan coming from my lips. But he started sucking deeper and I said more like moan " Rafael "  He let go of my neck but still didn't let go of me he buried his face in my hair and " Fuck what you doing to me sky I never lose my control like this " He said still holding me.

" Okay love bird stop your late-night make-out section so we can eat a pie please "Landon's voice came from the kitchen door. I jumped and we both turn to look at him I tried to let go of Rafael's hand but he didn't " Stop it before I do something more than holding you're in front of everyone " He said into my ears and I stood without moving and then I saw Landon checking me out. I blushed and look down but Rafael cone in front of me and button up my shrug and again hold my hand and said " You better keep your eye to your self Landon before I pull them out " I tugged to his hand and glair at him at least try to, he looks at me, bit his lips and ran a hand on his hair and look in front.
We all are sitting around the table I am sitting between Liz and Dante. Rafael and London were in the front. " What are you doing Tomorrow liv," Landon asked.
" Nothing I just have some work from
1 pm to 3 pm after and before I am free. Why "  I said before he could say Rafael said " What work, you don't have a shift at club and cafe " With a raised eyebrow
" Just some work," I said not wanting to tell him about the warehouse. He didn't look good at my answer but didn't say anything either just clenched his jaw in anger. God how much I want to run my fingers on his jaw so he would relax.

Suddenly Landon takes our attention. He went towards the fridge and knock on it we all look at each other with confusion and Dante asked "why are you knocking on the fridge door asshole " " Just give a head up their might be a salad dressing " With that I and Liz burst into laughter, Dante and Rafael just rolled there eyes and we three laugh all night in Landon horrible jocks.

*†****†*****

Author ✍✍note; like and comment people. Words: 1156