Anger

Lavender pov ;

He hold his hand clenched around his glass that his veins popped out God he look so sexy girl concentrate. I said to myself " you will not work there , now Dante is giving you more money then what's the problem " He said while clenching his jaw. " You do have a brain in your knees don't you, I just fucking proved my point about me proving my self and after that  I will work in his company and don't you dare to buy me with your dame money Rafael Silva " . I said while getting up from my sit.

He also got up from his chair and took a frightening step towards me and said " I said no lavender and that means no if you only want to work there then you are not working then , keep working were you are and I will give you extra money you want " I looked at him with fucking so much anger that my hands were shaking by know and could not hold it anymore " You know what if I wanted money Rafael I could have become a prostitute or work at a strip bar but you know what I didn't because I studied my ass off when girls my age use to go around and have fun I cote, I was in my apartment tugging Lilly in and then getting back to my study, and as far as I remember I do call you dady in bedroom that doesn't mean you become one Mr. Silva " I said.

At this point I didn't care what I was saying because I was so hurt that he was seeing me as every other girls who live for money in this world and he knew that I am not that but still choose that way to say no to me. " But still scream on my face tho " He said with a smirk on his face . And that was it I was done with this conversation. I looked at him and said which come to my mind first " You are same like both of them difference is I gave in into you with my consent and with them I screamed for help no one come " By this time tears were rolling on my cheeks and then the realisation hit him what he said to.

I started to walk out of the room when dad shouted " Enough both of you what just happened explain know " I turn around and said and my voice almost broke " I am sorry dad, I am sorry I couldn't stop my self for falling for him and ending up in his bed it look like my screaming gave him more then a ego boost , I am sorry I didn't tell you before"

Dad looked at Rafael and said " Will you say something Toni " . " You are falling for me when? " He asked and I didn't give reply to him and just looked at him.
" Sky give__ " " Don't I am not in for your mood swings Rafael so please " I said and he stopped. " It's not like you didn't say anything sky " He said and I laughed bitterly at that " Ohh I sorry Mr. Silva please do tell me when I denoted you as dady how it effected you in this room while you says that I am the one  screaming on your face like I am some kind of a prostitute you have hired for satisfying your ego " I said and then it hit him " I didn't mean that sky I am sorry " ..

I hold my hand up and said " Nope, you don't get to at least not know " With that I left the room and went straight to Lilly room and went to sleep crying.

****†****†***

Rafael pov ;

" Somebody tell me what's going on " Uncle Diego screamed and turn around and said " I am in love with your daughter and we have been dating for a month know but she wants to tell you by her self because she thought that  you wil see her as a slut or a wore that couldn't wait to jump on your dest friend son " I said and moved to the window side and stood there with my back at them.

Why did I said that to her fuck Rafael. She told in her past that there was a time when her scream for help was taken as the pleasure and even with me she would hide her scream in fear that I will use those as to make fer feel low, god Why would you do it damit. " Who else knew about it " Uncle Diego asked " Everyone except you, dad and uncle Ricky " Landon said. " She hide it because she taught you will see her as he saw her when she told him what happened Diego " Aunt Eva said " You don't have to make me understand Eva why she did what she did. I am her father to but I don't support this and will tell her my true opinion and clear this that it's not because I think she is any of those name". He said.

" Why would you say that uncle, you know that I love her right " I technically growled. "Yes I know Toni but I don't want her to get into this shit she has already been through enough " He said anger clear in his voice but I am not going to back off I love her damit " Really last I remember she is already in this shit by being your daughter and the best IT server who is holding New York by her self don't you think it's little late for that uncle " I said sarcasm clear in my tone " Better then being the king girlfriend or in the future wife and women who will give an heir . I just don't want her to be in the same position in which our wife were years ago Rafael". He said Fastrated and sat on the couch.

" I know it's my faltu uncle Diego but there was not a day when I didn't blame myself for what happened to my mom and aunts, I became a monster for other so no one will even think of harming us let gone the thought of looking at us and the point of lavender I will skin that person alive who will even think of threatening me by her name uncle . I want take a bullet for because I want to live with her but will surely put the bullet in anyone head or heart to protect her " I said hurt clear in my voice that uncle Diego didn't trust me. " I never blamed you Toni no one did. I am just afraid look they had already given her offer of working in there company " He said.

" What happened to us was not his fault, you can't blame the sin of a father to his son and I am only talking about the capo no matter what other things we all know who is the real devil there and who is forced to do work like that " My dad said and he is right but I still don't trust them they are fucking Russian. " She is not working there and that's final I will talk to her about that , uncle Diego please think about it and uncle Ricky do have problem with our relationship " I asked.

" No but break her hurt and be ready get your ass kicked ___ " He was about to say when we heard foot steps coming down in a hurry.

****†*****†

Author note ✍✍ : hey guys next chapter is going to be little emotional so be ready. Like and comment. Love you❤😘❤

Words ; 1280