server hacked..

Lavender POV;

We started going out for our lunch when Rafael pulled me back and kissed me he grips my hair and turn my head to deepen the kisse after the minute he let go and we both take long breath " I want you to promise me two things Rafael " He looked at me and said " Anything sky " .

" First promise me if you ever fall out of feeling or attraction towards me and starte seeing anyone else, I will be the first one to be know about that and only from you. Second is you will never choose me over your family or lilly and always come back to me alive please I can't take more death " . I said looking at him.
" First that will never happen when I will be cheating on you but still I promise to my life and second I will not let myself end up in that situation were I have to choose between my family and my reason to live so I still promise and I will always come back home to you sky you are my home "

He said and kiss me again and again says " And you promise me you will always tell me what is bothering you and never lie to me I hate when someone do and if you have any problem of me being to touchy with you then you will tell me Okay " . " I promise I want lie untill it's needed to be lie about and j don't have any problem with you being touchy but know let's go I am hungry " I said with a pout, he chucked and peek to my lips and we went out. " Ohh and mom know about us but dad and uncle don't know so keep a distance Mr. Saliva " With that I leave his hand went to sit on the table.

We all were eating but Rafael was continue to look at me I never looked at his way. " Did you think about my proposal liv " Dante said " I still have to discuss it with dad and about other company offer to . He will take an decision about that " I said " Really That is why you didn't go to your daily six months check up last week and which as supposed to be daily month check up and what for you didn't go on it " Dad asked he not mad he is angry " I... I aaa " " speak up lavender " He said in a hursh tone and couldn't help but flinch at it every one has stopped eating now " Come on Lilly let's get a desert shell we " Carla said and took Lilly in " Lavender " dad said again.

" She ne.. Need to go at trip dad I was s... Short on money so I thought that I will spend that money on her trip and health was good so it was not needed " I said looking down at the plate. " Since when you became a doctor lavender and what I have told you about what Martin's don't do " He said " They don't look down when they talk they keep there head up " I said while looking at him with my head up know. " Good at least you know that, and you couldn't ask for money from us if you were short on them lavender seriously ____" " Dad I " " Don't cut me off and tell me what's the reason for not asking money from us it your health lavender not something to play with " He said while banging his hand on the table. Mom took the hold of his hand and glared at him for shouting at me

" I sorry dad if I don't want t...Too sit in front of a room and wait for an person to came out of there and t... Tell me how much time I have left to live with my family or I have left any or not dad I don't want that I want a normal life but if my check up makes you happy then I will get one by Tomorrow and about money you are already paying for me dad my apartment and half of my medical bills dad. I know they are not that cheap as they give me amount to pay " I said looking at him with tears in my eyes but I started eating without any other word everyone just stair at me.

Lilly came " Desert is here " She said and mom help her to put the desert and lunch went like this. We were cleaning the table suddenly my phone started to ring in the different tone and I knew server was getting hacked. Before I could go to dad, dad came down and looked at me for confirmation I said yes and he cursed " Let's go then " He said we went towards his car and their was everyone except mom, Lilly and Carla.

Rafael came to me and said " You don't have to came sky I will handle it it's just a server problem " I bite my lips to keep me from smiling " She is coming with me let go before they get inside of our system more " Dad said while rolling his eyes at Rafael. We all said yes and went in. In 25minute we were at the main base and head straight to my server room when we entered everyone started to talk at once " Mam they are getting in " " We don't now how that happened " " All was Okay....

" Silence " I shouted and everything went to pin drop silence I started walking to my computer I took the pencil from somebody table and made a bun of my hair and said " who was on the lead at that time " I asked leaning on the front table " Team B miss " Marco said " okay then team A get into team B computer and go through the every single site that was working when this happened and every single link they have click and by every single I mean even the porn site and porn link get into link location I want correct location of every link and site " " Yes mam " " Team B get into team A computer and block the every single network tower outside of this property and half of you get into mobil phone which were open when this happen and do the same with them that team A is doing and everyone switch off your mobile phone and please get me a water bottle "

" Yes mam " And marco get me a water bottle. " Let get started with it " .

**†***†**

Author note ✍✍✍; hey guys please like and comment and tell me how you like this chapter.. Love you❤😘❤

Words : 1111