what is she hiding ?😈

[ Above hose is of Diego and Eva ]

Rafael Pov ;

I was sitting in our car but this time with my siblings because they also want to know about Sky. Dante was doing something on his pad he is very good with this device. I looked out of the window.SKY all I could see is a long and free sky, no one to restrict me were to go, how far you fly nobody care it's all your. from my childhood sky has given me hope that I can fly as much far I want, I always use to say that I will cover this land or place but one day my father said to me. he took me outside in our backyard and pointed towards the sky and said.

'' This should be your aim, not land the sky, cover every land from you can see that sky hold the land but chase the sky make it your source of anger and calmness. but never broke your morals of raising your hand on women and children, always give the amount of money to who need it, never get family in between, use them as a trigger but never really drag them in between and always respect a women choice if she says NO then it's NO, no matter how you want, at that moment remember you mother and sister and the last always love your women from your heart, not from the brain, you get it Rafael '' words off my father rang in my ear from that day i decided to make SKY MY CHASE and sources off CALMNESS. but know I have found my real sky . my own sky to hold, to love, to care for my own nobody else.

'' I found it guys. it was hard but it's here '' he clicked some buttons and a few seconds later our phone ring, I raised my eyebrow at his to ask what it's '' I have sent it to all of your phones so guys don't break my IPAD.'' He said looking down in his pad again. we three shook our heads he is so possessive towards his pad like it's his girlfriend or boyfriend.

I opened the mail to see ;

Name; Lavender

Age; 20

living; in New York and address of her apartment.

Relationship status; single, never had a boyfriend either.

career; she has done her high school when she was 17 and in college, she is taking classes of senior year of her one major economics and taking classes of her second major IT IN SECOND YEAR. her IQ is also great.

parents; mother dead, the father has no contact with her .

she moved to New York fours year ago from California . she is an online student.

'' DON'T be shocked by all this there is more which not in there. she has some kind of a medical record but it's hidden and I can't crack it and there is more she has a sister who says that she died after her mother about that also I can't find anything it's like someone is hiding those all information. also, I can't find her mother or father's picture and last name. as she is an IT student my guess is '' '' that she is hiding all her important information '' I said while cutting Dante he nodded his head telling me I was right.

'' but why she will do anything like this there are only two reasons for it, 1. she is working with some gang or something but if she did she should have hidden all of her information but no hidden just about her medical record and death about her sister and face of her mother and father nothing more. which leads to 2. she is running from someone and by coming to a new state she hides her all needed stuff like last name and parents identity so no one can tell who she is and she can live a new life and hide medical record is for not showing any weakness for her to other case solved my lord '' Landon said while bowing his head dramatically in front all of us.

''he is right with that this topic end because we are here let go before aunt Eva kick each one us ass '' Liz said. we all came out of the car headed towards the house then we saw uncle Diego and Ricky's car getting parked '' I think someone else ass is getting kicked '' DANTE said and we all laugh at that.

They both knew we are talking about them so they glared at us while running towards the gate but before they could open it aunt EVA opened it with a hard expression on her face actually she tried to be serious but we all she can't she is our escape mother. you know when you do something and know that mom is going to whoop your ass and you escape to the one that saves you from angry mom aunt Eva is that escape for all of us so she being serious not a chance but uncle sleeping on the couch that is for sure.

she clearly ignore both their presence and heads towards us she hugged each one of us saying that it fell like eternity rather than four years of missing us. I took hold of her hand let her lead me inside of the house.

sometimes I think if my rival sees me in this state of vulnerability they will be shocked by that the mafia king. the guy that has killed all Russian by himself in New York is letting a lady lead his way that he still get afraid some were of her mother and uncle anger like a child they will laugh at me but I don't care this is my family and only here I get to be vulnerable and a child to my uncle and aunt.

We went in she showed us the room we all freshen up and went down to the dining room it was already late so we eat with Landon stupid jokes and Liz hitting his head...

We all went to sleep and for the rest but my mind was filled with her my sky but why is she running and from who.

Author notes✍✍: Heyy guys I hope you liked this chapter... Don't forget to like comment and suggest you're friends this novel love you❤😘❤😘 words: 1071