002-𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎]

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3˚ ·˚

˚ ·
˚

☘︎꧁

I was coming home with me and Vinnie's daughter Kehlani, She's 5 at the moment. We have been together for About 6 years and Counting,  Were married tong up to our house there was another car there, I for my brows in confusion.  I heldKehlani'si hand and Backpack on each arm As I step inside I heard moaning.

I didn't think of it much maybe it was Vinnie jerking off or something."Baby, mommy is gonna go upstairs real quick stay there" I said Kehlani nodded in response. As I Went up the Staircase I heard a feminine voice"  Fuck right There Vinnie!"They shouted.  Wow, he can't be fucking serious. I opened the door to see a Girl riding Vinnie with his head thrown back and His mouth slightly open. I folded my arms and My eyes became watery at the side."So this is what you do when I'm not home huh?"I said as my voice Begin to crack.

He quickly push the Girl off of him and covered her."SERIOUSLY VINNIE,  Were Fucking married for 4 years and have a Daughter come on Vinnie!"I shouted in anger"Omg I'm so sorry,  I didn't know you had a Wife and A kid".Wo,e didn't even tell her. "You know what, carry on and Heres your Stupid ring so you can put it on her finger and You won't be seeing me nor Kehlani ever again!" I said as I threw the ring in his face." Y/n! Baby please!" He shouted while putting on his boxers

"Get away from me and go fuck that slut!"I ran downstairs, and Grabbed my bag and Kehlani's clothing into her little suitcase"Mommy!daddy!" she said with a smile"lani let's go" she frowned at my response.AMD Grabbed my hand"Y/n, You can't do this!"."SHUT UP VINNIE"I screamed as I put Kehlani's things in my trunk.

"I hate you don't you get that!"I said as repeatedly punched his chest which didn't affect him."Listen to me!"  he said"Why would I do that huh? weren't you the one who told me not to worry BOUT that Bitch but she's in our bed Riding you!"I slapped him hard making his face turn."I've had enough of your lie, m done, I'll send you the divorce papers next week,  You only get to see Kehlani on the weekends"  I said as My tears flowed longingly from my eyes I wiped them but they didn't stop

2 years later
There was a knock on the door."Coming!"I shouted I only had one A big hoodie and some boxers underneath, I opened the door revealing Kehlani and Vinnie standing there with gifts in their hands."Hi mommy,e brought you something!"She said while I hugged her."Thank you vin"  I said with a smile.

"y/n I'm sorry, I didn't know what came over me and I cried for almost 2 years knowing that I fucked up and I didn't want to lose you," He said while looking down.  I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly,  My eyes began to water from his Touch again and His smell."I missed you" I said softly." me too." just wanna be back in your life and Everything would go back to normal and I'm sorry-"I cut him off by kissing him, he grabbed my waist and Lifted me,  I wrapped my legs around his torso so I wouldn't fall."  I love you y/n"  he said softly."I love you more"I said"Impossible!"Vinnie said."Yay,  Are you back together?"Kehlani said while peeking her said Through the door.

"It's up to Mommy Kehlani," he said placing me down and  Kehlani."  mhm we're back!"I said. We did a group hug

"I love you y/n y/m/n y/l/n," He said"I love you too Vincent cole hacker