038-𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗽𝘁.2

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗽𝘁.2] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines] ! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

Vinnie's POV

Y/n was now underneath the buss with blood gushing out her stomach."Y/n!" I screamed trying to reach her.

Jutst then the bus driver came out looking worried as everyone came outside to see what had happened

"You killed her" I screamed punching the driver."i- i- didn't see her there" he sobbed.

"You fucking Killed my wife!"Vinnie screamed."Someone call an ambulance" an unknown person said.

"Is she gonna Live?!"??? Said
"omg she looks so young"another spoke.

By then some men had help me get her from under there but y/n was still not moving ."fuck" I sobbed

"may I check her pulse,I'm a doctor"A young man reassured.

"Go ahead" I smiled weakly.he gentle put his two fingers against her neck,silenty waiting for a heart beat.

"Baby please say with me" I kissed her head.".
Vinnie watched everyone in terror as they stopped moving and started screaming.

Then Vinnie found a gun leaning against his head."the fuc-" he panicked."put her down"the guy spoke."What no?!" Vinnie shouted."Or I'll put a bullet through the head hacker" the guy whispered in his ear.

"No"I said blankly.

Just then I felt a wave of shock than through me,I looked down seeing my stomach bleeding out from a bullet.

"Night night" the guy smirked pulling another trigger.

I then woke up from that nightmare seeing y/n next me hugging in my leg.My heart was beating rapidly,I was soaking wet my hair was a mess and my breathing was short.

"Vinnie?"y/n worried, getting up quickly."what's wrong?!"y/n worried.

"I had a nightmare"he gripped my sides pulling me up to his lap to sit on it(sit on it,kiss on it, touch on it ,fuck on it,spit on it,suck on it😜🤞🏾)

"Bubba are you okay" she straddled me,resting her head on my shoulder."I'm fine" I smiled.

"If anything is wrong vin please tell me" she reassured."I'm okay princess" I grinned."oh and baby let's move to LA I don't think Florida is safe"I paused.

I was happy, I get to spend the rest of my life with her,Not even a nightmare could if stopped me,I always want to protect y/n forever "til death do us part".