040- 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

Y/n.

Brave, strong, smart, feisty, Beautiful, extraordinary, charming, Loving, cheerful, energetic, Hardworking, Kind, Generous, and courageous.

She was everything Vinnie could ask for.

She was gone.

It's been a month since she died.
We've been married for a year then When she gave birth to Our beautiful daughter, Aurora

she died because of the pain, She was so Tiny and fragile that I thought that she Could break at any moment and she did...

"Hi Vinnie, I 'm Bella, "A small "woman," said

I looked up from Sleeping Aurora to meet a Plastic Barbie doll, She had Big boobs and Fit-out of her dress. The Dress was Short, Dark red, and Silky. Her Butt Was bearly covered And her face had on lots of makeup.

"Who the fuck you are?" I asked."Oh, your parents did tell you?" She Spoke, Dragging her nails on my chest.

"You must get the wrong person" I Rushed, Picking up Aurora's baby bag and Rushing to my mom, "Who's Bella?!" I growled, "oh- that's your new wife" she smiled."Wtf! I don't need a wife that looks like a fucking Prostitute" I glared."I thought-" She paused then My dad came in.

"Maria leaves him alone" he snapped"he'll find someone when he's ready".

"Fine" she huffed.

"so Vinnie"Bella walked over seductively, "Fuck off" I growled Cradling Aurora,

"Baby Don't be like that" she pouted, "We're not getting married you fucker "I snapped Pulling her hands off me.

As soon as I got home, he placed His baby Down into her crib, Turned on the baby monitor, And Rushed to the shower.

He felt disgusted that Bella had touched him, Only person he wanted to hold him was y/n"I miss you so much" he mumbled.

Just as he lathered soap on his skin Aurora started Crying loudly, "fuck" He grumbled, Rinsing off Fast and Grabbing his Toothbrush.

"It's okay" A feminine voice whispered from the Monitor, Her sweet angelic voice. Vinnie didn't let anyone in the house after y/n's death so he bolded to aurora's room, Dropping His toothbrush and watching y/n walk around the room crying aurora so was now giggling.

"Y-y/n" Vinnie Gasped Hugging her tightly"You're alive?" He stepped back "how?!".

"I only passed out but when I woke up I wasn't in the Hospital anymore, A man Told me the only way for me to see you guys again is if I helped him get back his family"y/n mumbled as tears Dropped on aurora's blanket.

"you named her Aurora?"She Smiled"Yes your mom's name" he Grinned."We missed you so much, It was hard to manage without you" he mumbled.

"I missed you too" she smiled