023- 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

I looked at the paper in front of me as my Dad hugged me"Love it's alright okay?" he spoke."no it's not dad! I just turned 23 and you arranged some marriage shit to be married to a 29-year-old!"I screamed."Do not raise your voice to me! Also we don't think that you can handle the mafia without a mafia king!" he replied.

"I don't give two shits! I'm good on my own and I can handle it myself Cause that's what I've been doing for 3 years! Arranging a marriage is a shit" I Shouted.

"I'm sorry alright  I just want what's b-"my dad responded but got interrupted when his office door opened.

A tall muscular man stood there his Suit was tight, and you and an n see his abs through it, His hands on his hips with his Jacket behind it.

"Wtf?!"I whispered."Dad no no no"I turned to him pleading.

"  That's no way to greet your fiance." he smirked as he held my hand, kissing it."Long time no see y/n" he spoke. hugging me. I stood there not Moving.

"It's been there years."I replied."When I was 20 and you were 26."I continued."I miss that tight pussy of yours."  he whispered nibbling my ear."

I'll leave you too to talk," said closing the door behind him.

"  How are you?" he asked."Vinnie enough with the bullshit, move I need to head to my warehouse."I said while pushing him but he wasn't moving.

"Baby we need to talk about your little boy toy, Fucking what's mine, you know I don't like to share." he clenched his jaw.

I signed"I'll talk to him I guess,  now move."."No goodbye kiss?"  he grinned."Move!"  I said pulling out my gun from the strap on my leg, pointing it to Vinnie's skull.

"Do it."  he whispered."You fucking bastard move!"  I screamed.

"Watch that mouth of yours "  he gritted.

"Move," I said pulling my hair from frustration. he finally stepped aside allowing me to pass.

 he finally stepped aside allowing me to pass