043 - 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 ] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -credits me <3

Her gaze met mine as she twirled around the pole, Her Long relaxed dark brown hair, Her Dark Skin shining against the light on her. Her lips looked Perfect ready for someone to kiss.

She smiled at me when she Crawled towards me arching her back as her hair blocked away her brown eyes."Hi pretty boy" she whispered leaning in, I took the opportunity to Put a couple hundred on her bra as she smirked, blowing a kiss to me. Then going onto her back putting her Long Dark legs into a "V" Shape sliding her hands to her private area making all the men in the club holler and Scream throwing money.

"What's her name?"I asked my Guard,  Tony, who stayed next to me "Tinika Romano, But people call her The Angel around here"I smirked watching her Twerk at a fast pace to the beat.

When the show was over she swayed her hips Leaving men Speechless and Horny."Bring her to me" I whispered in Tony's ear, Nodding his head and walking away.

___

"I don't do private dances sorry pretty boy" She paused "Fifty thousand" I smirked."no" She walked continued to walk away "100 thousand" I shouted getting her attention, making her turn round."Look I can't do this right now I have to get home" she groaned, Walking back to me"Just for 15 minutes more"I whispered into her ear.

15 minutes for an Hour for me, We had Amazing sex but unfortunately, She had to go, Only thing I hope for was if she had a    plan b. Iremerremembereded her Screams and moans as I thrust into her at a fast pace "Fuck" She moaned Clenching around my cock, "Merda del bambino".

__

Three years later -

Tinika's POV

"Mama" my baby girl Giggled Opening her arms for a hug

"Hai baby" I smile picking her up from the floor, Tickling her, she squirmed in my arms, and her giggles filled the room.

TYSM FOR 50K READS WE'RE HALFWAY TO 100I'MIM SO FRICKIN HAPPY RN♥️🌷 AND WERE SO CLOSE TO 1K VOTES TYSM FOR STAYING WITH ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN, ILY ❤️🦋

Tinika out-