050 - 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

Request some ideas please 🙏

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I stare at the 5 pregnancy tests laid out on the bathroom countertops.

"Ok gosh, how am I supposed to tell him that I'm pregnant?" I mumble as tears poured out of my eyes.

"We can't manage a baby right now" My voice breaks, my heart pacing, we were only 19 years old and now moved in together in a cozy two-story apartment, And I was going off to college soon while Vinnie was being an influencer on TikTok.

I was always on birth control but some people say there's a 95% chance that it works but the other 5% may cause pregnancy. I quickly hid the test in Vinnie's Huge pocket of his hoodie as the front door opens.

"Shit," I say rubbing my face in frustration, not knowing what to do now.

"Baby I'm back" I hear from downstairs, "I'm in the bathroom" I reply wiping my eyes.

"Hi, angel" he smiles kissing your lips softly.

"

What's wrong?" He asks rubbing my back as burst into tears.

"I'm pregnant" I sob in his shirt.

He instantly tensed and pushes me away from him, As I stood in shock.

"Vin-" He cuffs me off.

"Shut the fuck up" He shouts gripping his hair.

"You can't be fucking serious, y/n" He walks out of the bathroom to the living room downstairs.

He never calls me by my real name.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"He yells shaking me as I cry.

" It's not all my fault, It's yours too!"I scream at him, biting my lip.

"Get out," he lets out, not looking at me.

"W-what?" I whimper, hesitantly reaching to touch him.

"I said GET OUT" He speaks up as he turns around, walking towards me.

"NO!" I fight back hitting his chest in hurt.

"Okay then, It's either you get your ass outta here or abort that thing" He closes his eyes, clenching his jaw.

"Vinnie no, I can't" I cry, my hands covering my mouth.

"Then get out, You're not gonna ruin my future with that thing in your stomach, you hear me?" He threatens, gripping my arms tightly.

That's gonna leave a mark for sure.

"Pack your shit and you better be gone by the time I get back" he Grumbles, slamming the door.

"Why me?" I sob, packing my small suitcase, with my essentials and a few clothes.

I then look on my phone to find a hotel, for now, Dragging my bags and suitcase in my small sports car.

________

9 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

I smile, putting my hands on my hips at my great achievement, Me and Mateo had made our baby girl's room together, perfect for her.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I hear from behind me, Mateo who was leaning against the doorway, Looking around.

"It's breathtaking," I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We did so well" he brushed his lips against mine, kissing me gently.

Mateo and I met at a small Bakery in Spain, Mateo owns 3 companies, 4 restaurants, and a few resorts around the world, he's also 24 and a multi-billionaire.

He helped me get a bakery of my own since I wanted one ever since I was little and loved baking a lot.

When I turned 20, We then owned a big house for us to build a family of our own in, Mateo was very helpful and sweet to me and my baby girl since we met.

She's not here however but still, he's like a father to her, he stayed with me along the journey through my pregnancy.

"Hey y/n, I meant to ask you...." He says taking a small velvet box from his pocket.

"Will you marry me?" He asks, hope in his eyes.

"Yes of course" I scream as tears flow down my face.

_______

3 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ

"Hi, Welcome to The Golden Bakery, how may I help you?" I say just turn around adding another batch of fresh blueberry scones on the tray.

"Hi, may I have 300 cupcakes for 5:35 this evening?" I hear a familiar voice making me drop the empty tray on the floor.

"V-Vinnie" I stutter, finding my words, as Mateo Races out of the Office, with Our daughter Imani.

"Y/n!Wow" Vinnie awkwardly laughs.

"Mama wawts wrong?" She asks in confusion as Mateo looks over concerned.

"I'm baby it's nothing"I give a light smile," 300 cupcakes with be delivered to you, please write down your address and phone number
." I look at him.

"You're Vinnie, right?" Mateo asks, Clenching his jaw.

"Yep, Vinnie Hacker," Vinnie says not looking up from his phone.

"Dada, We pway now"Imani whines to Mateo who smiles at her," in a minute"

"He looks like me" Imani Whispers in Mateo's ear.

It was true, Imani was a spitting image of Vinnie but with Dark Brown curls and a Caramel skin tone.

"Yes, he does" I gasp pretending I didn't know.

"Y/n, can we talk-" Vinnie says beige getting cut off.

"No, I'm done with you and your shit. I've found someone much better to take care of me AND my daughter" I pushed in.

"I will never give you another chance, get out." I beam.

"Y/n-"

"You heard her" Mateo speaks up making Vinnie sigh.

"I'm sorry Y/n" That's the last thing he said before leaving the shop.

_______

Spent the whole evening writing this😭💀
CRINGE.