015- 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

I stared at my Watch seeing 2,400 miles from my soulmate I Started deeply at it knowing one day ill see him or her, I hated Knowing Their name started with a "V", and nothing else, No other hint I could Get.

"Mom! I need to know!"I whined to my mother who Looked irritated at me.

"I don't know anything y/n!" she said getting up and walking to the kitchen."Please Momm!"I shouted to her."No!" she looked away.

My mom and I lived together in her house with my Uncle aka my dad's Brother that was my mom's soulmate.

yep weird huh?

My mom and dad thought they were soulmates but when I was born.

Their Watch still said numbers That day my Mom decided to Keep me with her and Found my Uncle who was her soulmate all along.

But I Still call him Uncle Ken or Baldheaded Ken for fun, We loved to joke around but not my mom she'll make us shut up in an instant.

"Haii my Beautiful family!"He smiled as he came inside the house."Hi Crazy y/n" he said as he kissed my Head and Kiss my mom."I have some good news!"He said getting out something from this briefcase.

"We're Moving To LA!" he screamed as I screamed louder hugging him tightly."O-okay Hun, I can't b-."He said.
I giggled as I let go of him then my Mom brought us together doing a group hug.

"Oh, Dios mio"My Mother Clapped her hands in excitement.

________

We arrived in la. as I Moved over to a Small cafe as I explored la. It was the prettiest place I had ever seen.

The 90s and new Cars driving down the lanes. Skateboarders passed Me, It was magical.

I entered to See a Tall Boy at the register with a Warm smile."Hi! Welcome to Vincent's cafe, what can I get ya?" he asked.

"Hmm a doughnut and also a medium coffee, please? I replied.

"Sure!"He said walking away just then my Wrist started to Hurt as I Watched it Go down to 6 inches away.

I think the guy got the same thing as we both looked up and He pulled off his watch walking closer to me.

"I'm Vinnie!"He said cracking a small smile.

"I'm y/n y/l/n!".he hugged me and I felt warm under him.

"hi soulmate," He said as he kissed my cheek while tears filled his eyes.

"I never thought I would find you," we said at the same time.