029- 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

- - -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

"Stop acting like a bit-"I slapped him on his Cheek, as He held it"Don't you EVER call me a bitch" I screamed walking away.

"Y/n I'm Sorry!, I was an idiot back then just please can I see her?!" he shouted."You could have seen a very long time ago!"I stormed over to him.

"You could if been there when I gave birth to her!, You could have been there when we were alone, scared with no home!

But now you're thinking let's forget about all this and start over huh?!, I've been through pain every day Vinnie! You even had me thinking that you'll for us..."I whispered.

"But you didn't."I tried holding in the other tears that were in me but I couldn't anymore.

"Baby I'm Sorry" he whispered attempting to hug me.

"Don't fucking Touch me!"I screamed, Hitting him in his chest causing him to stop.

"You've accused me of cheating, Getting me pregnant, not wanting anything to do with me, And now wanna start over!"I shouted.

"I AM NOT GOING DOWN THAT ROAD WITH YOU AGAIN!"I screamed .crying hard.

"Mama..."A small voice said.

"Bubb, I'm here! Don't worry."I assured Sofia

(I'm changing that name to Sofia).

"Mama, We go home now?" she asked."Yes, let's go!"I smiled weakly.

"Bye Vinnie" I Whispered.

"Mama is that dada?! He looks like me!" she squealed.

"fuck" I whispered."Yes, baby but dada doesn't want us so we have Tony."I smiled.

"But I don't like tony"she cried
"You'll like him soon"I smiled.

_________

Yea that's never happened...

I got my hopes up for nothing.

Me and Vinnie are not just friends with benefits, with a daughter who stay by him on weekends and With me on weekdays.

We made some ground rules about it and It worked out pretty good."Hi babe"he spoke pecking my lips.

"Stop with the babe thing"I Whispered."never"he chuckled."MAMA!!!"sofia screamed.

"Yes Hun?"I replied."Is dada here yet?"she asked Slowly walking down the stairs with her tiny backpack.

"Yes baby he's here for you"I answer."YAY!"sofia squealed.

"Hi sof!"Vinnie screamed as she ran into his arms.

"Dada!"she shouted."You're getting So big!"he smiled.

"Alright alright time to go!"I interrupted their moment."Bye mama! we'll be back my 7!"Vinnie said.

"Bye mama! we'll be back my 7!"Vinnie said