020- 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines] ! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚

TW: Suicide!⚠️

Also this story is coming from my heart some parts are true some are not!

I stared at the wall not wanting to Look at him for all he had done to me by own father."I'm sorry y/n"he said as he stepped closer as I Stepped back from him."Get away from me!"I shouted pushing him away using all my strength I had left.I ran up to my room locking the door I hated him for body shaming me, touching me,Even letting his friends do it as if it was normal until I called him out for it.i acted like I was happy but deep down I wasn't I want someone who understands me, someone to talk to without judging me.

My friends was curious of why I would where long sleeves all the time I just would say "Idk I just like then"I Said with a smile.I had tiny scars on my arms where know one could see them.i rushed to the bathroom crying, Roughly searching for a razer blade"fuck"I screamed as I cut my arms I did cut it deep on purpose,So many things were rushing through my head,My boyfriend Vinnie,my Dead mom whom my father blame me for her death,My friends who were worried about me more than I am about my self,I Then heard my name call from behind the door.vinnie...my Boyfriend if two years who I would always talk to,I became distant and he notice and started to worry I didn't need another person to worry again.

I sobbed louder as I felt pain,I wanted to end all the suffering,all the pain,no one really cared of what I wanted nor what I Needed in my life they would tell me that I'm not good enough for them or I need to be better.....

"Everything is over. The loneliness, the late nights, the stress, the attempts. Everything is finally coming to an end, finally....... i did my best to survive"I whispered as I closed my eyes my lifeless body was just laying unconscious on the cold floor. i knew my pain ended. i was free from them. the ones who made me do it.I was floating with tears In my eyes still looking at Vinnie who began to scream for me to come back and don't leave him,It was horrible he was crying his eyes out while my dad called 911.

There was a door frame Infront of me with a Bright light Coming from it,"come in y/n!it's time to go back now" the Voiced spoke."but I don't want to!"I whispered."It's not your time y/n please"It spoke once again.
" maybe I won't fail...in another world." I whispered turning my back as I wandered grassy field wearing a big white dress along with a flower crown."They don't have to worry anymore.They'll forget about me soon"I exhaled.

A song that Always helped me was "sun goes down" by lil Nas x,My inspiration,idol and favorite His songs to are calming and it calms me also black out days, dandelions,my kind of woman,I love you so,happier than ever and bored.If you are having suicidal thoughts,I know im a stranger to you .. but im proud of you . You got this , you are more than this <3

please don't do it. I know life might me hard sometimes but you can do it. Please try to find happiness
Also!Don't u dare u are too special to loose!