009- 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines] ! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

I cried as I watched vinnie get into the cop car slowly with no expression on his face like he had known that it would happen,I went to visit him a few weeks later,"Did you do it?"I said blankly."Do what?" He asked."Did you kill fucking 13 humans?!"I screamed.He looked down not saying anything.

"wow vin"I Said surprised.Dating a Gang member was not as easy, Wondering where he was At midnight,Why weapons were Always On the table,money everywhere not knowing Where it came from."How am I going to you huh?,I get every 4 months and in for 14 years?!"I shouted"14" Vinnie said."Clean the house make it Spotless,Hide all the weapons,Put them in the safe room and lock the door,Burn the car down,Clean up the blood,okay then call Jerry to Move the bodies I don't want you to Be in jail."He said,"Promise me you'll Forget me?"he said looking up.

"W-what?"I spoke with now tears flowing Fast .With That the Guard came Telling us it was time to go as he got up Without looking back.I drove back to vinnie house, cleaning everything making it Spotless,No stains nor Bleach it had smelled like the perfume I bought For Christmas but I didn't like it so I never wore it.
I stared at the burning car as tears flow down repeatedly

Five Years later
I got an apartment far away from Vinnie's house,Yep.i still remember him after 5 years?.a Few week later after I Talked to vinnie I Found out I was pregnant with Twins,A boy and a Girl.Were living in a 4 bedroom Apartment which is big for us also I own 7 Companies in Seattle making me the richest female Owner but living in an apartment?.I save my money not spend.

"mommy!can we play Outside?"Kelly my daughter asked.i nodded in response.as they ran off into the backyard.I Froze as I heard a Loud Thud in the backyard making me run to see what was wrong.as I Reach the door I Froze in my tracks Seeing vinnie holding kelly and harry."Missed me?" He grinned

"Take my kids from your hands!"I shouted,He had blood all over him like he killed another.he placed them onto the grass as they ran by my Side holding my hips."I got out earlier"He said as he walked closer to us."You got pregnant I see"He continued."With my kids"He replied."names?"he asked
"K-kelly and harry."I said."Twins?,They look the same and They look like me mostly"he watched them in their eyes."Kids go inside okay?".They nodded as they walked off."I hugged Vinnie even tho he Had blood over him."I fucking missed you,It was Hard Earning money to feed those two knuckle heads.I got Rich and Did it from there."I said breaking the silence."I love you Vincent hacker"I Said as he kissed my Head.