027- 𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines] ! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

I felt a Big body on top of me as I Scrunched up my face."Morning Mama!"nicky Shrieked."Hi luv, you're getting so big!"I smiled."MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM!!"Evan shouted while hugging my waist."Merry Christmas Baby"I Ruffled his blonde hair as he giggled."Alright time to get up babies."I glanced at the time."Where's daddy?"I asked the boys who were going out the door."In the Living Room playing With Kate!"They both spoke.,"Okay"I replied."Morning Baby"I smiled as vinnie hugged me from behind."Morning babe"I kissed his cheek.

"Mama,dada!"Katelyn screamed."What's wrong?!"Vinnie asked rushing to her aid."I got a barbie!"she Grinned cheekily."Miss girl who told you to open your presets?"I asked."Me" she beamed."Kate no!,I know your 4 but we told you to wait!" Vinnie whined."Well I guess they gotta open their presents."I whispered."You guys can open them now."we spoke together.

The kids had already open all their presents,with screams, laughter, Shouts,gasps and cried with big smiled on their faces knowing they got what they had asked for."Merry Christmas my loves!"I smiled.

A/n:I was gonna post this on Christmas day but I got bored and posted it <3

Also Thank you so so much for 1.91K on The first chapter if this book ily
AND 13K FOR THE WHOLE BOOK IM SO HAPPY RN I LOVE YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH 💗