049- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

Request some ideas please 🙏

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

Vɪɴɴɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I stare at the beautiful woman in Infront of me as she was walking down the staircase, with a bright smile on her face.

She was wearing a long black satin off-shoulder evening dress that had a slit to the side, showing off her large juicy thigh.

She looked like a goddess.

A groan escapes my lips as she purposely slides her hand up her revealed thigh, giggling.

"Baby" I bite my lip watching as she walks up to me seductively.

"You look stunning my angel", I gently take her hand in the air making her twirl around giving me a full view of her plump round ass.

I tap her ass making a jiggle without any effort, my cock hardening a little instantly.

"Thank you, you look so handsome, Vinnie" she leans in, wrapping her hands around my neck while I put my hands on her waist.

"I love you angel" I smile capturing her lips on my mine.

It was a slow deep kiss that made her smile, "I love you too" she whispers before quickly pulling on my lower lip.

"Let's go before I fuck you instead of going out" I smirk making her lightly tap me on the shoulder.

"Don't forget the blindfold baby" I smirk, taking it from my back pocket, "fine" she rasps shutting her eyes.

______

"Where are we going?" She asks for the 6th time making me sigh again, turning to her slightly.

"It's a surprise angel," I smile gently squeezing her hand.

"Let's play a game or something" she suggests, leaning back in her seat.

"Let's play.....Eye spy" I think," very fucking funny bozo" she grumbles as I laugh so hard clutching my stomach.

"Maybe it's a little funny" she slightly laughs.

Some minutes later we were finally at our destination for the evening it was very far and y.n wanted to stop for food but I had to say no sadly making her whine the whole time in the car.

"Baby we're here," I say turning off the engine, then walking over to her side of the car.

"Really?!" She squeals clapping her hands.

"Yes, now may I take off your shoes?" I say kneeling.

"Yes you may" She smiles sticking her foot out.

"Thank you," she says as I take her last heels off.

"Let's go" I gently grab her hands guiding her to the beach.

I had planned a little beach outing for us since I thought today was the day to propose to her, y/n is my everything, my strength, and my best friend.

She's my purpose in living.

"Ready?" I whispered into her ear and she nods her head eagerly.

"Okay go," I say stepping far behind her a little.

"Oh gosh" she gasps her hands covering her mouth, "you like it? if you don't we'll go som-"

She cuts me off by kissing my lips.

"Are you kidding? I love it!" She pulls me by my trousers towards the little candlelit table near the waves.

"I love you vin," she says sitting down on her chair.

"I love you to baby" I smile pouring her wine before clinking our glasses together.

"To us," we say together smiling.

____________

"Baby! look at the waves" y/n shouts running into the water.

"Wait, let me take off my jacket." I huff walking towards her.

"Tonight is a beautiful nice" she sighs leaning against my chest.

I step back a little kneeling in the cold foamy water, I immediately
regret but I had to do it.

"Baby?" I call her making her turn around in confusion.

"I love you so much, I want to wake up every day for the rest of my next to you and kiss you goodnight forever, You're my happiness and your sadness is mine. ill respect and support you forever no matter what the situation is, I'll give you the whole world if I have to," we both laugh, "I want you to be the mother of our children, grow old together and we'll travel the world together always, so y/n will you marry me?" I say.

Her brown eyes lit up with compassion, she thought for a long time.

"Baby my knees are going to freeze and hurt" I groan barely staying in position.

"Oh, shit right sorry" she laughs," YES, I'll marry you" she screams jumping up on me in time as I get up.

"I love you so much" I grin kissing her and squeezing her ass at the moment as she laughs.

"I love you too" she smiles looking at the ring.

It had a large diamond in the middle with small diamonds around and inside of the ring possessed my name carved on it.

"Thank you for everything"

_________

Y'all like it?😧😭

Slayyyyy
REQUEST some ideas, please

Don't forget to vote!

Go read 'Pure Heart' on my profile

TYSM FOR 100K READS😭🤧