034-𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲

┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines] ! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [Start reading!] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [Start reading!] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - - creds:me!

Y/n walked with her head down to History class which she disliked.

she sighed as she wiped her eyes. "Fucking history" she grumbled.

Just as she took another step she bumbed into a wall like figure."Ouch"she said rubbing her forehead."Oh sorry"he mumbled."Uh- its-"Her gaze followed his arm as they Were on her making sure she didn't fall.It was a tall boy, which was y/n's best friend since 3rd grade.

His hair was dirty blonde,a little short,he had tattoos on his hands and arms,but y/n's favorite was his spider tattoo imprinted on his chest, which she would constantly stare at when he wore white vests.

"Hey y/n wanna go skating with me later"he scratched his head Hoping for a yes."I'm not sure-"She spoke."oh come on it's only a few minutes"He begged."Fine sure,I'll be there by 4"she mumbled as she walked away.

The thing is Vinnie and Y/n liked each other for a while now and neither didn't want to confess because of the thought of being rejected,they would share kisses like lovers and hugs like friends but only when they wanted to make someone jealous they would make out.

Vinnie and Y/n held hands as their other hand held their skateboard,"let's skate to the beach yea?" Vinni*e smiled showing off this pearled white teeth.

"Vinnie wait!" I sigh,I couldn't catch up because I stopped at the gas station to get a slushy earlier for myself and Vinnie got sad because I didn't let him have a taste.

"Fucking Childe"I grumbled as he sticked his tongue out, running along the Beach."Vinnie hold o-" I screamed as I bumbed into him making him fall into the water."oh shit-" I paused as we burst out laughing.

"my vest is all wet!"he pouted."Shut up hacker"I smacked his head"ouch" he Whimpered.i giggled at how he was faking it.

"So...y/n"he whispered as he held my waist as he watched the sunset."hm?"I replied.

Wanna..... would-" he panicked."just say it already!" I beamed growing impatient."fuck okay" he mumbled."wanna be my valentine?" He asked,playing with the end of my hair.

"It's okay if you say no-"he reassured.i stopped him by pressing my lips against his,"I would love to"I said in between the kiss."i wish I could kiss you forever" he moaned

A/n: can y'all please give me some imagine ideas please,
I'm unmotivated