033- 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines] ! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [Start reading!] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - - creds:I forgot :(Includes:

Includes:

╰┈➤ Sexual content,swearing if you don't fell comfortable with this please leave now! :) That's all have a good day/night! <33

˚ ·

˚ ✦

All she a wanted was her dad attention ,Sofia our 5 year old daughter Always was a Daddy's girl she only came to me when it was she was hungry or Wanted to take a shower .

Which is I was happy about.She always called me y/n instead of mom and would correct me when I said I'm her mom I would break down in tears with Vinnie comforting me.

I sigh when I came into the house dropping my keys on the Coffee table."I'm home!"I grinned as I ran upstairs seeing Vinnie and Sofia playing princess."it's mommy"Vinnie gasped."Look sof mommy's home!"he shouted."hi y/n"she spoke not looking up."hi Sofia"I whispered as tear swelled in my eyes.

"Look sof-" he stopped to see me wanting to cry as he pouted."maybe it's time for bed"he continued."No!"she whined.

"Sofia you'll get pancakes in the morning"I smiled."Yay!Thank you y/n"she cheered grabbing her PJs from me"Daddy can you help me put it on?"she asked."Yea sure"He gestured.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
-lovinqwhore-

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"I got her To sleep in her bed"he Walked in our room.She always slept with us since she wanted to be around her dad so I slept either Ron the couch or guest room in our house.

"didn't have to do th-"I stopped as he kissed my shoulder grabbing my waist."And I got her to call you mom now"He whispered,nibbling on my ear."Thank you"I moaned when he sucked on my sweet spot."fuck" he moaned as I palmed through his sweats."Oh sh-"I got cut off by our door knocking."Fuck-"I mumbled pushing Vinnie away from me."Mama!"Sofia screamed."Wtf-"Vinnie ran towards the door seeing sleepy Sofia sitting there.

"Hi!"she waved."Can I sweep in your bed?"I whispered."It sup to mama"Vinnie smiled as he picked her up."Mama please?"she Squealed."mhm sure"I Grinned.

I placed her in middle of me and Vinnie then kissed her forehead
"good night my love"i whispered."Good night vin"I Kissed his lips.