017- 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines]! ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

I giggled as I grabbed my phone going onto Snapchat to Videotape Vinnie it was around 2 am so I'd get him good. I saw a TikTok where The girl Told her Boyfriend that her boyfriend was there and his reaction was funny.

I wanted do to it as well.

I tapped the record button putting on no hands, as I went up to Vinnie, Shaking him.

"Wake up my boyfriend's  here!"I whispered.

He groaned in response shifting to the other side."Wake up vin you need to get up, My boyfriend he's Coming!"I said again. Vinnie jumped out of his sleep, With the sheet on his back Hiding behind me.

"Hide in the closet!"I told him as he walked over quickly.

"Is he big?"Vinnie asked still half asleep."Yup, really big, he's 5'11" giggled.

"Oh boy, I hope we don't Catch me."He Whispered. Making me laugh.

"Wait!? Who's coming??" he asked."My boyfriend."I laughed.

"Y/nnnnn!, Seriously."He groaned as he got up and went onto the bed."Come cuddle with me, You bozo."He said closing his eyes.

"Fine."I giggled.

"I'm gonna get you back for this."He said digging his Head into my neck and giving me butterfly kisses."Shh. go to sleep vin."I replied as he chuckled.