encounters to friendships

♡

"Could I have a Whiskey . Please and thank you." She said giving a light smile before plopping down on one of the spinning chairs that sat at the bar. The Bartender nodded turning his back towards her to make her drink

She played with her purse string looking around the place as the loud music erupted. She wore a tight mini red dress that showed off her curves along with clear heals and her hair down and straightened. Everyone there knew she stood out and was beautiful and look pretty, she didn't exactly feel the same way.

Trying to get over her recent ex and their relationship ending she decided to go out with a bunch of her friends to keep her mind off of it and possibly make her move on but that only made her overthink about it which was something she didn't want to do. Along with him sending an 'I'm sorry I fucked up, I miss you. Come over' text. She wasn't impressed but that didn't mean she wasn't thinking about him.

So her best idea was to remove herself from the big crowd and sit alone, with a drink by her side to clear her mind. 

The Bartender come back from facing his back toward her for making her drink and sets it right next to her smiling. "Thank you," She said politely giving him a smile and he quickly nodded before continuing to clean cups. She wasn't going to get too intoxicated because she drove here, but that didn't mean she didn't want something to ease her off.

Picking up the drink she looked at it for a while, then sighed and moved the liquid around seeing as though she was getting more and more bored, thinking about how he always gave her the same apology. Sighing again she drinks it, feeling that burning sensation go down her throat making her suck in her teeth. She sets down the cup as it was half full. The lipstick she wore staining the glass.

"Shit..." She laughed lightly, putting her head down. She just wanted it to be over. The lies, the constant reminders, all of it about him.

"Give me an Old Fashion...and I'll pay for hers," The familiar voice said. His raspy and sly tone that stood out to her.

She slowing rose her head blinking to look up at the man who happened to be her first guess. He wore a brown jacket with a white tee underneath with jeans that only ripped in his knees and timberland boots that were the same color as his jacket. Along with a cap that said BAPE across it with a few sliver chains dangling from his neck.

"I've seen you before.." He said turning to her and pointing, trying to guess her name but completely forgot.

"Y/n,"  She told him finishing his sentence. She remembered him, but didn't know from where.

"Y/n....Nice to meet you. One of your homegirls dated my friend? We just saw each other from passing and in clubs after," He explained as it finally clicked in her head

"Oh yeahh...Chris, right?" She asked if she wasn't mistaken and he nodded.

"So what is a pretty girl like you doing here sitting alone.." He asked. Before she could talk, his drink was finished and placed by him along with the cash that he's paying for them both. The bartender takes it, thanking him.

She smiled and scoffed lightly at the compliment "Tryna get through a tough breakup, you?" She said bluntly pulling her lips to the side . She's seen Chris multiple times around with a bunch of people.

"Enjoying a night out, what'd he do?"

"Well, I caught him cheating. Texting other women and stuff. Before he did a bunch of sneaky stuff and always hid it from me but this was the last straw," She explained and he nodded

"Wow..sorry about that I know that must suck," He says sympathetically, turning more to her.

"It's cool, this sort of shit happens."

He takes a sip of his drink setting it down after, putting his arm on the table "But you shouldn't be used to it. You deserve better."

She smiled. "Thank you. So what about you what are you up to?"

He started to speak then to swipe his hands down his curls after taking off his hat then looking back up.

This man was fine. She thought

She rarely gets to see his face until today.He was always the shy one in the back of his friend group and always hid himself.

"Just chillin...going with whatever for now." He said looking directly at her. He was also stunned by her. She stood out to him from a mile away and wanted to talk to her but he was very shy about confronting other women he becomes attracted to.

Yeah he was definitely a ladies man and knew his way around women but that's only when he puts no effort and basically end up having a one night stand, but he could never find the girl for him. Someone who didn't want him for money or sex.

"I guess we both going through it. Thank you for the drink though," She huffed as he was now admiring her. From her dress to her perfect face, he couldn't take his eyes off her but she just thought he was daydreaming or drunk. "So Chris do you still sing? I see you around doing everything else but i'm curious if that's your only occupation."

She took a sip from her drink before setting it down waiting for his response. He however was stuck mesmerized by the lady is front of him, still. "Well yes, singing is my main profession but I also paint too so there's that,"

She gasped at the word paint that's been her familiar word for years "No way...I paint too in my free time. I love the concept of art. It's just something about it that makes me happy,"

"Me too, I feel the exact same way. We should paint together that shit would be sick," He said excitedly with a smile on his face. "But how about you..I wanna know more about you."

She sighed straightening herself in the seat "Well i'm a nail tech while Im still going to school for a business degree."

"Really?" She nodded. He's never seen someone with a drive to strive for success like her. He was intrigued even more. "So you doing boss shit and still in school that's dope as hell," he complements.

"Thanks...sometimes I need to escape from reality, that's why i'm here. I still need to hear more of your music." He laughed throwing his head back then licking his lips.

"I feel you...but I need to see your paintings too." He reasoned.

"Give me your phone," She demanded holding out her hand he looked at her chuckling again before pulling his phone out his back pocket to give to her. She then put her number in his phone giving it back "Now just call whenever you're ready."

"What if i'm ready now?" He asked. She gave him a puzzled look.

"How drunk are you," She leaned in asking him. "I'm a little buzzed,"

"I've only had a drink sitting with you, I'll get you home safe I promise. Just text your friends and let them know you're going home with a friend." She bit the inside of her check in contemplation, sacred to trust someone she just met.

Fuck it.

"Alright. Cmon," She grabbed his wrist standing up with him then leading them out the club which was bombarded with paparazzi and flashes. He took off his jacket putting it over her and held her wrist tightly. He opens her side letting her get in first before he got on his side and drove off.

She looked back at the swarm of people "How many people love you man?" He laughed.

part two?
vote and comment, thanks💃🏾