encounters to friendships pt. 2

♡

She finds her keys in her clutch to unlock the door and sighs a little loudly as they both made their way inside.

"This is my home...nothing special."She presented with her hands out walking more into the home. He locks the door behind them before taking a look as it which indeed caught his eye. She was independent and hard working so he wasn't as surprised but it did leave him speechless.

"It's amazing." He says with her replying with a small 'thanks'

The decor in the home, how it was set up, the long open view where you can see LA from. It was all amazing.

"God these heels are killing me!"She groans lowly which snapped him back to reality.

"Cmon, lemme help you out." He takes her hand helping her sit on the couch and he goes to take off her heels. One shoe and strap at a time, sliding it off her foot and she sighs in relief as the pain soothes.

He looked back up smiling at her reaction before she looked back at him "Thank you."

But he couldn't take his eyes off her. Instead he just gazed in her eyes, getting lost in them by the minute. He was never stunned by a women like her ever. She was really stunning to him and more.

"You're welcome.." He finally says looking down. She also however didn't take her eyes off him.

Minutes go by before she snapped out of it. "Oh! let me show you my art room with my paintings." She grabbed his arm before leading him to her favorite place to be in in her home. She feels at peace here.

The many different art styles were placed all over the room. Chris couldn't believe that there's someone just like him who loved the things he did. Painting. That was his escape.

"Wow this is fucking dope...You're so fucking talented man you need to showcase your artwork. Gatekeeping all this amazing shit." He sits on the couch that was in the studio.

She laughed "Oh no... too scared to do that. I just like do this on my free time."

He furrowed his eyebrows. He couldn't believe that she had all this talent and wanted to hide it away from the world.

He watches as she grabs a free and clean canvas "How come?" he says tilting his head to the side, walking over to her.

She squints her eyes, skimming through the different paint in finding the one she liked and envisioned for the next painting she was about to do "Peoples comments I guess...No one ever would see me as a person to be doing art. I just wouldn't want know how others would see me." She hands him the canvas and brushes

"Are you kidding? Who gives a fuck Y/n. If that shit makes you happy do it. You're too talented to be gatekeeping your shit. For real and i'll be the first person to be there at your opening."