it's your love.

pov: one of your love languages are reviving gifts <3

quietly entering y'all's shared home, he tried his best not to make so much noise assuming you were still asleep from how he first left you this morning.

he woke up super early and thought of getting something for you when you woke up. you've been stressed with school and life itself he wanted you to always know how much you meant to him.

locking the door behind him, he fixed his nose ring before making his way up the stairs to the master bedroom hoping to find you still asleep.

"y/n..?" he hummed peeking inside the room. not hearing a response he opens it wider to find you not in the room but hearing soft r&b music play in the bathroom.

he opens the door to the bathroom to find you straightening your hair for the day. you were so focused and humming to yourself that you didn't even see him come in. that was until you leaned away from the mirror to him. he already had a smile plastered on his face. seeing you just already made his day.

she smiled seeing him through the mirror, setting down her straightener. "there you are...i got you these. i know you've been dealing with a lot with school, and work and people around you. i just got you these so you know that you're appreciated and loved by me. you mean the world to me and i love you a lot." he explains now being closer to her, handing her the pink and white roses which were your favorite.

the bright smile that appeared on your face, made him live more happily.

"chris, these are so beautiful...thank you so much. i love you more. i don't know what to say...this really made me happy." you say speechless. you were not used to always getting you things you never ask for, making you happy and always being patient with you it just all seemed so foreign to you because you've never had someone like him who's done it.

"i'm glad it did. i want you to be happy every day...live life more beautifully because you're beautiful. you deserve the world and more and i'm gonna give it to you." he slowly brings you in for a hug and he holds you close. the feeling of his touch makes you feel at ease as he rocks you both back and fourth.

your eyes closed as you feel more and more calm and peaceful with him no matter what. "i love you chris."

you brought your head up to look at him who did the same looking down at you " i love you too y/n." he replies back,leaning down and placing a soft kiss on your lips which you both didn't pull away from for a minute before looking at one another before laying your head back on his chest. his chin on your head as you both wanted to hold each other forever..

it's been a minute, i've been making draft while i was gone for the last year 😭
also thinking about making a book as well, i just need a good storyline.
but until then, i'll hopefully will be uploading drafts. love you all <3